šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Lower Kara continued itā€™s reign as worst dungeon last week.

1 Like

Iā€™m a little confused if that made you happy or frown (?)

So, I was boldā€¦ so I asked, why not? Lets pug Castle Natria Heroic!
We killed 5 boss, till Kalā€™Thas, before dissolved before reaching Xyā€™ !
This made me smile :grin:
And the nice jacket Kael dropped :wink:

3 Likes

A kind high level player boosted my rogue in Blackfathom Deeps, and I got 4 quite good upgrades because of it.

Cherry on top, no less than 2 rare BoEs dropped from trash mobs, one of them is worth 410g! I truly hope someone will take it :pray: 400g in TBC is a bit likeā€¦ 30-40k on retail.

PS: almost forgot the very rare Strong Antivenom recipe also dropped for me. Yet another godsendā€¦

5 Likes

Got my third Keystone Hero achievement.

Still refusing to touch Karazhan, made it to 1945 score! :smiley:

Edit: Demon Hunter talent trees!

3 Likes

Dragonflight has lore for ore.
Iā€™m so damn happy.
Lore for ore and herbs is genuinely massive for world building.
My excitement for Dragonflight has genuinely just reached a new height.
My inner Dwarf is callingā€¦ time to reroll a Dwarven Warrior and mine everything in sight and craft awesome weapons.

4 Likes

Update: Iā€™m free! :smiley: Found a wholesome pug that made a +7 Lower Karazhan feel actually remotely fun.

4 Likes

Watch 'till the end :joy:

5 Likes

Pushed keys with Alysea today - had a +++17 Yard, and managed to time the followup +20 Streets, which is a new milestone for me :facepunch: first ever 20!

And received a glove upgrade from the latter run as well! Now just a chest and shoulder and Iā€™m golden.

(Btw, she had the least dmg intake in both keys. Oh, and there wasnā€™t a single death on Yard. I was genuinely surprisedā€¦) :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

got a shield for my zandalari transmog :stuck_out_tongue:
now all i need is a good sword.
(and the skeleton raptor helm from zandalar dungs heroic, who didnā€™t drop in 3 runs >:( )

4 Likes

Ran a random BFA heroic, started a conversation with the tank afterwards. It turns out they donā€™t have SL but they enjoy playing BFA in the meantime. I directed them on how to unlock azerite essences and we might run some more BFA heroics together tomorrow.

2 Likes

Did you tell him he can claim Shadowlands for free now?

I actually forgot about it existing. :sweat_smile:
Iā€™ll do it as soon as I get the chance.

Although I donā€™t think they can claim it as you supposedly need to have purchased a wow expansion in the past.

1 Like

I healed a +3 yard as Disc (for valor), and our tank had 70k hp only. Was in 200-210ish gear.

I thought even the first pack will eat him alive butā€¦ he didnā€™t die a single time. :sweat_smile: In fact he performed quite well for his ilvl.

1 Like

Today i spent Heroic Denathrius while fated, but kinda weird that didnā€™t appear for me with Curves

Had fun defending LM on my Priest today, would always mind control Horde off the cliff. During one battle I mced 3 of their players away and a 5v2 became a 2v2. Fun stuff :slightly_smiling_face:

Also had a really good Alterac Valley, our Rogues recapped most of our bunkers, not a single person went to kill the Horde mini boss and everyone defended towers.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my absolute favourite thing to do in AB.

Sounds like you had a good AV too. How did you find a group that understood how to play it? And why can I never find them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I unlocked Mechagnomes, and thus, all Alliance allied races.

5 Likes

but they shouldnĀ“t be completely their own race, but vulpera yes

this one could be a customization for gnomes?

and they need to remove tmog restrictions

I was surprised too! Everyone communicated and followed what we agreed on, it was so much different than my usual AVs. Most of the time my AVs are about 3/4 of people killing mini boss and then standing in front of the final boss demanding we try kill it with 4/4 towers up, and then it depends on whether the rest of the team can carry the game or not and if Horde are also doing stupid mistakes or not.

2 Likes