šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I manage to slain Hogger on my level 11-13 rogue on classic tbc today solo. :smiley:
:candy:

3 Likes

Yep - there are always people who donā€™t get it however much you try to explain.

Changed my paladin zandalari abilityes look with macros >:) now they are more themed.

Wowā€™s adding an interact buttonā€¦ thatā€™s gonna be game changing for gathering in Dragonflight. :smiley:

No matter how many times I do Sunsong ranch, it always makes me smile
Its a nice little fun addition

1 Like

I opened a mawsworn chest trying to gather enough cyphers for an olea cache, and it gave me a Spectral Mawratā€™s Tail which I didnā€™t know existed :smiley:
Being a long-legged draenei, my feet actually touch the ground on each side but I still think heā€™s sweet.

7 Likes

/lick

5 Likes

That smileā€¦ that smile is creepy :grimacing:
Billy Kincaid from Spawn level of creepy :eyes:

1 Like

Itā€™s just his moustache, luckily :smiling_face_with_tear:

Agreed, the smol ones are very funny looking and can never take them seriously.

1 Like

ā€œAt first I was afraid, I was petrifiedā€
:disguised_face:

3 Likes

I got the feral hidden appearance, no more checking the dreamway for me (god those daily RNG zone procs are so annoying).

3 Likes

Finally done upgrading my shoulders! It just tookā€¦ 23ish +2 keys. Itā€™s easy, granted, even as disc butā€¦ I started to get bored. :sleepy:

(PS: I never did this many keys over such a short amount of time, ever. Be it +2s or 15sā€¦)

Now to hope my vault will offer a chest piece!

Also, I got the last bits from 2 callings, which also got enough rep together for 2 paragon boxes, so that means 10k+ easy gold in a short amount of time. :moneybag:

2 Likes

Finished all the Legion class campaigns yesterday. I had a blast! Now for the mounts

3 Likes

Had the plaesure of a brand new tank toniight on an ID 8 - he didnt know the route, was undergeared a bit, but willing to learn. we didnt time it, but that tank got some very valuable experience along the way. we were all polite enough to pause and tell him which mobs to pull, a few mistakes but thats learning for ya

5 Likes

Selling linen cloth via the auction house, for the first time in years.

4 Likes

How much did you sell it for? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Ummā€¦ Whatever the minimum bid was at the time. Something like 10 silver a piece?

1 Like

I made a use of the forumā€™s muting options and it somehow makes up for the spotty moderation. Itā€™s sad but it actually made me smile.

Unrelated, but it reminded me of one time when I saw a certain classic cooking ingredient (canā€™t remember which one) was selling on the AH for so low that it was more profitable to just cook and vendor it.

1 Like

Just wait until you discover how to make quotes disappear too!

Something else that made me smile today: my new paladin.