šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

My wrath pally is getting stronger each day - managed to solo even hard elite quests with her.

Such as this one!

Basically, there are 2 demon lords you have to defeat, both come with quite a bit of health and damage. I couldnā€™t solo it with TBC specs, but the prepatch gives the needed simplicity and power, as well as survival! Between mitigating almost every hit with ease, I would alternate between Seals of Light and Wisdom to leech HP and mana.

I got a good Blacksmith recipe this way as well, by soloing Auchenai Crypts on normal, again easily possible by silencing casters and forcing them to melee (where, again, I just fend off attacks, laughing). :rofl:

1 Like

got my first healer (Reā€™kun: Holy Paladin Zandalari Necrolord) to 60! and unlocked all the plate campaign covenant sets! Waho!

5 Likes

Just looted a Lost Featherling pet totally out of the blue! Heā€™s so cute :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did a couple Trial of Style today, as itā€™d go away tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I didnā€™t manage to win a competition (so farā€¦), but my current setā€™s variations did earn a 2nd and 3rd place, as well as like 2 other sets I used.

While at it I found out about some consumables, like the Admirer letter being permanent, or spotlights/flame rings can be bought for 1 event only. :sweat_smile:

Nevermindā€¦ gonna try and get that 1st place, again!!

1 Like

Yesterday:
Getting Sl + level 50 boost for free in my 2 accounts.
Getting the tree mount on my 2 accounts.
Reactivating my account for 6 months and getting the Nether-Gorged Greatwyrm mount in this account.

Today:
Trial of style allows me to change the Tmog for free in all my characters for free and itā€™s awesome since Iā€™m broke atm. :sweat_smile:

Cheers.

3 Likes

a mount dropped from the first mograine chest in ebon court. yuppy!!

2 Likes

Seeing Amazoner back :sweat_smile:

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Thank you. :wink:

Welcome back, long time no see!

My pally got a nice weapon from MgT heroic, and the Crusader enchant dropped after killing 5 or 6 scarlets so got my ench of choice for melees :yum:

1 Like

Thank you. :wink:

Congratulations. :partying_face:

1 Like

I tend to do my callings as NF, but when I swap back to Kyrian, the callings are up again in the covenant Iā€™ve swapped back to.

2 Likes

Made my dk for Wrath - is a hooman so I could play Alliance as well if I see fit.

I almost forgot how fun the spec is to play - at least Unholy is appealing with its many diseases, the ghoul pet and Bone Shield, Ghoul Frenzy Goolfrenz as mini cooldowns. :skull:

2 Likes

Playing Pally with the WOTLK pre patch changes brought back many sweet (and sour) memories from 2008/2009.

Nostalgia hitting me hard tonight.

2 Likes

Finally unlocked the level 3 blueprint for the Pet Managerie in my Garrison
:paw_prints:
And halfway to unlock the level 3 Fishing shackā€¦ those Tuskar Fishing nets on my ships are doing their job!
:fish: :fish: :fish:

5 Likes

2 days ago in 15 alts i had the fastest Covenant callings + WQ + treasure finding, and then rest of my 16 alts farmed golds

3 Likes

The loot gods listened to me! My vault gave an Enforcers Stun Grenade in place of that clunky trinket. And it gives 20+% increased dmg while the effect lasts! :pray:

3 Likes

CORRUPTED ASHBRINGER. now i need to do the 1000 pvp cuz thereā€™s nothing more fun than SUFFERING

Much to my surprise got all 20s done so I have all the teleports.

2 Likes

I got my first vault item since forever today (ran some LFR yesterday) and did my first M+.

5 Likes

I managed to fish up the Shard of Darkness after only 95 casts.

4 Likes