šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Having to leave Classic to have a visitor round for coffee, when I try to log back in I got a queue :joy:

4 Likes

got mine last month :slight_smile:

welcome to the steam deck community.

1 Like

pfff a visitor??

thatā€™s not how we did it back in the day!

we locked them out and carried on playing.

2 Likes

Easy solution - dont have visitors!

2 Likes

Sounds like you need one of these:

4 Likes

Yes! I do! :laughing:

Itā€™s a deadly sin to stand between a gamer and their rig.

I went to some of those underwater taverns in Kul Tiras. Nothing to do there really but itā€™s a cool easter egg and can probably serve for some roleplay.

2 Likes

Got a mog of a cloth item I adored while playing classic(Kirin Tor Masterā€™s Trousers, they have this super cute cosy look that I loved), so Iā€™ll have more reason to dress my barbie elf again :smile:

And non-wow stuff: two games Iā€™ve wanted to play since their release came to pc so Iā€™ll be back to not having a life for a long long time. :grin: (Judgement&Lost Judgement if curious)

2 Likes

Playing Islands with a friend, having fun and thinking that Sneaky Pete and Gazlowe should be confined to a deep dark dungeon and never released.

2 Likes

My fleet of ships equiped with Tuskar Fishing Nets done their job and finally I have my Draenor Angler achievment for the lvl3 Fishing shack blueprint :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Seeing some old faces and nice people returning on the forums and hitting 637 mounts :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Added 2 more mounts tonight flawless 16s done and a mount dropped in Torg as i was doing it so 639 :slight_smile:

Also this dropped tonight

2022-09-15

7 Likes

I got a beta invite!!! :partying_face:

The weekend is gonna be spent making a dracthyr and testing the start zone and I am so excited!!!

Also I get my TL3 back :partying_face:

Thank you Blizzard :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Congratulations. I caught cold.

Enjoy! And remember to report the bugs :wink:

I intend to, donā€™t worry!!

1 Like

They are still handing them out? Whew, maybe thereā€™s still a bit of hope :smiling_face_with_tear:

Yeah, I was gobsmacked when I got the email last night lol.

1 Like

A friend of mine just mentioned he knows a newbie who barely played for a month and got it :rofl: