🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Lol, I was presuming I got it this time because I solely play open world content and they are putting more focus on open world players this expansion with a new gearing system for them.

I did apply to the community council and gave them my twitter which has a looooot of warcraft screenshots and my forum posts which complain a lot about super casuals getting nothing because they spend so much time concentrating on min maxers so maybe that had something to do with it.

They saw my screenshots of 6 mounts in 5 days from legacy raids and realised I deserved my TL3 back :joy:

How much did you sacrifice for the loot gods…

But when I leveled my rogue I was lucky to have found 2 of the same blue BoE belt and an epic dagger drop. :yum:

I sacrificed kael’thas!!

Once he dropped ashes the other 5 just dropped one after the other, Arthas is still keeping a tight grip on Invincible though lmao.

4 Likes

i would love that. Are you sure? cuz from what ive read they seem to focus on M+ content more

From what I understand they have put in a system to earn a currency in the open world that buys gear that is just below or equal to lfr or normal level gear. It takes longer to get a full set but at the moment it does look like they are taking into account players who don’t dungeon a bit more.

Perhaps I’m just hoping it’s better than it is but now I can see for myself and give feedback on it once I get to that point.

So far my only disappointment is the new interface but personal preference is a big player there I suppose.

yes… sincerely i dont mind about gera and powah. i would like to have a ton of different mog to harvest.
SL was good in this way… with the problrem the different sets were just recolored.
What do you mean about new interface?

?

People’s main complaint about the old interface was that it was too cluttered/crowded and to me the new one feels worse, especially around the action bars and chatbox and it took a while messing around in the edit function moving them around to make them fit better. I’d happily stay with the old one.

Plus I don’t even have my addons in beta which take up space on the screen.

Then again, it’s personal preference and most likely I will get used to it and the more I move things around the less of an annoyance things will be.

1 Like

5 Likes

Wow! the flaming swords, how legendary is that. Same with Naxxramas dropping Slayer of the Lifeless looks like Arthas’ weapon

1 Like

Got beta invite today and im enjoying so many classes. I’ve managed to stay active on 3 classes in SL, but i don’t think my inner sleeping altoholic can stay away now. Having lots of fun :smiley:

3 Likes

Ive given up on that bloody horse

Also seeing Daestra back on here - made myday that has

2 Likes

Took a break from Wow today and it feels great!

Shadopan assault rep 20916-21000… this made me laugh a little green :triumph:

2 Likes

I wouldnt say that too loud im not liked around these parts :stuck_out_tongue:

today i got Blue Scythe of the Unmaker by using 1 warrior, 4 death knights, and 1 paladin in today´s attempts

4 Likes

Today I got the last Draenei follower from the garrison inn (and the last Draenei follower overall) after more than 2 years of getting an inn follower every week.

2 Likes

ranked solo queue is confromed in Dragonflight :heart:
Holinka turning wow in to a pvp mmo …

3 Likes

I smiled because I dipped my toe in the beta. Managed to clone Ananda there but then spent my entire playing time trying to work out how to get all the stuff that was spread over the screen back to where it should be.

5 Likes

Holinka is the best blizzard designer

• He will give us all classes to all races, which means we will see gnome and worgen demon hunters, also a big cow rogue and a hoofed alien assassin

• He will make us happy without crying anymore

1 Like

Nothing new then

1 Like