šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

It is beautiful there so enjoy and the questing really enjoyable.

2 Likes

Yeah, a starting zone is still a starting zone, where even the most fierce and rampaging Worgen donā€™t mind me walking through them. :rofl:

1 Like

Got a new monitor and managed to set up my old monitor as a second one so I can play wow whilst my lil lad can use the online instructions to build his kā€™nex and there wonā€™t be any arguments about who is using the computer :joy:

New monitor is also a lot bigger so my screen is less crowded :partying_face: lol

5 Likes

[Great Brewfest Kodo] dropped from my second Direbrew kill!
Now If I just could have this kind of luck during the coming weekly instance grind for transmogs and recipesā€¦

10 Likes

2 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed while running the MAW for the 8th time, on my Orc Warrior, on the final part that I had a 5 people group.
Just like a dungeon. :smiley:

Party member 1: Random class - Player character
Party member 2: Frost Mage - Jaina Proudmoore
Party member 3: Enhancement Shaman - Thrall
Party member 4: Holy Paladin - Anduin Wrynn
Party member 5: Arms Warrior - Baine Bloodhoof

Cheers.

3 Likes

Illidan Stormrage just gave a [Warglaive of Azzinoth] to my Rogue who already had the off-hand version in his bank. Seeing the orange glowing icon in the drop table made me expect it to surely be another off-hand version, but it really was the main-hand.

No more tiresome Black Temple grind! :partying_face:

WTB TW BT boost. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I finally got around to making a suitable demon hunter for the <Order of Glabrous Pate>.

3 Likes

my night elf demon hunter got 1 warglaive of azzinoth by killing Illidan

but the problem is that canĀ“t tmog them yet, only by wearing these weapons and killing Illidan

2 Likes

They put the loading screens up on the Beta :smile: they look really good

4 Likes

Looks really nice!

1 Like

I just popped into the beta to see what level evokers start at for a friend ā€¦ and nearly 40 minutes later had finished customising her only to find there was still the human form to customise. All this for a character Iā€™ll never play but I was frankly gobsmacked at all that could be done and canā€™t wait to do my own evoker when it hits retail.

3 Likes

I will totally spend days on that creation :grin:
Looking forward to it!

Now I know who to pest for gems a shiny nice ringā€¦

I joined three Chowdown competitions today, and somehow won all of them. Seems like I am capable of spamming buttons, or my Gnome Mage is a master at conjuring stomach capacity. :laughing:

Only need one more for the Toy, but that will have to be another day.

Mage new polymorph!

5 Likes

Today i got Reins of blue drake from my worgen death knight

i forgot how many attempts i did

4 Likes

Finally got to play this evening a bitā€¦ in fact, it felt quite unnatural to play after an almost 2 week hiatus.

Regardless, it was a good feeling to help my classic guildmates with a dungeon run and do a bit of leveling, as well as a mount run or two. :smiling_face_with_tear:

I was doing my 12th run on the MAW with my Goblin Rogue.
I noticed from the moment Jaina and Thrall started to be with my character, whenever I was on stealth mode, any NPC that was with my character, was too, that meant I managed to bypass a lot of mobs that I would had to kill if I wasnā€™t in stealth mode.

12 characters done so far :smile:
13 characters to go :weary:

Cheers.

2 Likes