šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Please just obliterate the damn faction barrier when it comes to language and racesā€¦

1 Like

ehhhhh, no, honestly that would be kinda bad imo. horde and ally should be able to cooperate, but not have races in each otherā€™s faction

Every race have traitorsā€¦
Or individuals, who thinks otherwise than the majority
Take the Night Elves for example! What good came out actually from their alliance membership? Nothing. Sacrificed even their nocturnal lifestyle. What common they have with Humans? Nothing. Dwarves? Gnomes? Nothing. While with the shamanistic, spiritual Orcs who redeemed themselves not to mention the Earth Mother follower Tauren? Or Blood Elves whom they worked well, when Kael met Malfurion, both were polite and respected the other.
There are surprisingly many goblins even in the SI:7
The list goes on
:person_shrugging:

yet if the race can be chosen on whatever factionā€¦
how will we keep the tradition?

That ship sailed when the Pandaren came. For not to say the cosmetic confirmation that the Blood- and Void Elves are the same race, just political opposites in regards to using Void magic.

1 Like

There never was a tradition. The factions are temporary, and they are at a merging point.

1 Like

What tradition?
How to combat together in every year or two aganst the End of the World? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Or the kill each other untill everyone is dead traditionā€¦ wich actually never existed, because ~40 years passed since the first opening of the Dark Portal and 5-6 armageddon and genocide came and goneā€¦ and it is a miracle the faction member races not went extinct yet - faction war is something nobody wants nor could afford?

1 Like

Donā€™t forget the Nightborne who are basically Nightelvesā€¦ just in the Horde
I know, I know, mutation and Nightwell an High vs Low but letā€™s not pretend they are anything than Nightelves with different vallues

LFR Sylvanas - 6 stacks of determination later, 3/4 of the group still falling off in phase 2 no stacks are ever going to help people who cannot avoid holes. Such a crazy designed fight, LFR should start at phase 3.

You just have to smile, what else can you do?

Edit we did get it down on six stacks but it an ā€˜experienceā€™

Moar bars in Dragonflight!

Me likey!

3 Likes

Crawl in to a corner
Curl in to fetal position
And cry
A lot
:sob:

I killed my warlock minion by having him stand in lava (fel).

You monster :sob:
Gnomes are heartless

To be fair, said warlock is a human.

1 Like

Found one of the fun cooking recipes while leveling my classic priest.

But fun doesnā€™t mean happy here. That cake will just make you sad :sweat_smile:

1 Like

After 1628 recorded attempts (and a few hundred unrecorded) the SOLAR SPIRE HAWK droppedā€¦ The relief it actually happened.

https://i.imgur.com/odOkt0Y.jpg

7 Likes

6 Likes

Why does Lulubelle Fizzlebang have goblin click quotes? :laughing:

Congrats! I got lucky today as well and got the Felsteel Annihilator (after not very many attemptsā€¦my love of mount collecting is matched only by my hate of mount farming!!LOL).

Also as I was doing the fated LFR today the eyeball pet dropped, which turned out to be an acheivement! (1000 unique pets) so that happenedā€¦

Finally somebody whispered me that they loved my mog which made me very happy. :slight_smile: So my message today is if you like somebodies mog or mount then tell themā€¦spread some happiness whilst waiting for Dragonflight!

7 Likes

Currently leveling a worgen mage with the buff. I originally wanted Vulpera mage but thought I would do better as a alliance in Argent Dawn.

Worgens are honestly so cool. Excited to level the character and at the same time I will take a break from my main

4 Likes