šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Dragonflight Prepatch starts 25th

5 Likes

This made me smile, as itā€™s exactly my attitude towards mount collecting too!

1 Like

Mogs! Changed a few of my characters transmogs, feels nice to do it now and then. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also I finally completed the Sanctum LFR set, not having to go back there except for mount farms in the (long) future is a nice feeling!

Congrats on Firehawk by the way. :slight_smile:

instead of giveing a hunter a party buff they gave just raw damage increase what is way better then silly party buff if u ask me :stuck_out_tongue:

Got my 4th class hall mount today (warlock).

3 Likes

In a MMORPG? Not that sure about that
To benefit the party benefits you
Anyone with party buff, lust, utility, like mage table, portal ,summstone, healthstone is a ticket in to a pug-group (and in a guild/friendly group is natural you want to give not just recive)

hunters , DK and shaman dont have any party buffs

Winning a giveaway on Facebook

14 Likes

Thatā€™s a bloody awesome statue. Big grats!!

2 Likes

I think it couldnā€™t have went to a better member of our community. Gratz to you Puny!

4 Likes

Not jealous at all - nope, not me grumbles something about lucky person

3 Likes

Grats on the booty, fellow Lich Kween :smile:

2 Likes

:clown_face:

6 Likes

level 50 bgs are incane when u can use azarite armors will be intresting to see if it scales level 60 in prepatch :stuck_out_tongue:

People are selling augment runes at exact same price as vendor lmao. I am guessing that they are hoping that someone will go below so that they can buy and to sell to the vendor.

Today I did my last heroic only BFA dungeon on my level 50 twink. Good timing too since Iā€™m sure in DF those will be almost impossible to queue for.

2 Likes

now this is REALLY good!

2 Likes

One of the quests in Kul Tiras reminded me of the Sindibad movie, the one with the sirens

I was on a female character so the fact she wasnt affected made it more realistic.

I just realised that I can send Items from my main Alliance realm chars to my only horde char on the same realm!. When did that happen? Havenā€™t tried cross realm but still itā€™s a very nice addition and also the option to be a guide player.

2 Likes

If thatā€™s true, this made me smile.

I always wanted to send gold to my opposite faction characters. Great news

1 Like