🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I hope im not imagining or i will look silly but i sent my horde DH a warglaive from my Alliance bank char.

i hve to look now but im 99.7% sure it wasnt a dream.

It wasn’t a dream I just sent elixir of agility to my alliance char from horde bank guy.

Now if it also worked cross realm it’d be perfect :neutral_face:

1 Like

Nefarian just dropped

and my Blacksmith will be very happy for it. :smiley:

Cross-faction mail got implemented with 9.2.0 or a patch later, so it is a new addition indeed.

3 Likes

So you used this feature to complete a collection if so. GZ .

Them dusty old chars from past expansions may come back out now,

Actually no. It came a couple weeks after I transferred the last recipes the old way - through AH and a middleman. All my chars are from the two last expansions, and the recipes I transferred to Alliance are vanilla Alchemy recipes only available at a Horde vendor(s).

Ah well. maybe sometime you can use it like that. My old retired horde guy is now a very rich man and he doesn’t know what to do with it.

A funny thing is that my Horde char had really no gold whatsoever. I knew that if I was to safely transfer the recipes using the AH, I had to make sure the marked demand was satiated.

The recipes were [Recipe: Fire Protection Potion], [Recipe: Shadow Protection Potion], and [Formula: Enchant Chest - Lesser Mana], all coming from vendors with 1x supply and restock on a timer.

I parked my char besides them until I got 10x of each, and then listed once of each on AH. And surely, next day they were sold. So I kept listing and selling, and soon my Tauren had 30k gold in his pocket.

Hoping that the demand had slowed down in the middle of the night, I found a gold begger and used him as a middle man listing the recipes. He got his gold from selling the recipes, and I got the recipes on my Alliance chars.

The demand on AH indeed slowed down, and soon after my Tauren struggled getting the remaining recipes sold. So when cross-faction mail was implemented, I mailed the recipes to my Alliance AH char for the sake of practicality.

1 Like

May as well I suppose. This is the best thing they have done a good while. convenience ways. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings! What made me happy today was to find out all I needed to do to post on the EU forums from the US is to create a trial account and level to level 10.

Happy to be here and happy to see your all’s forums are in a much much better state than ours. It’s very chill here. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

After years of digging around, restoring artifacts and exchanging them, finally FINALLY managed to have the Bones of Transformation!
I… kind of forgot why I wanted that so bad in the first place, I guess some RP idea way back then, but obsession to have it is a nasty thing
But finally have it!
My preciousss…

5 Likes

got from 0 to 1200 with some random guy on pugs in arenas!

3 Likes

Seeing as my little Pandaren missed all the earlier content we are going on a super nostalgic ‘tour of Cata’. Already done Hyjal and Im collecting World Tree Marks for her and we have nearly finished Twilight Highlands.
Obviously Ive done all this when it was current but its fun to go back (and laugh at how bad the trees look…honestly there is an awful lot of laughing at the papier mache looking trees!!LOL)

6 Likes

No legendary bow this week. Sad noises.

But on the bright side got my Worgen to level 22. The quests in Kul tiras are so fun!

today im a shadowlands dilettante! finally!

6 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

Congrats on dilettante Tesla! Are you close to the veilstrider title?

Happy worgen noises

Why thank you most kind elf. /bow
I am glad to be here!
:wolf:

Also I find it super fun my worgen’s name is Nikoli and there’s someone here named Tesla. hehe. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

unfortunately not… i sincerely dont wanna set foot again in torghast and i miss that part

1 Like

hunters the best class :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Finally got my cold weather flight!

3 Likes
4 Likes