šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Saw Alexstrazscaā€™s new outfit and makeup on spoilers.

this song suddenly started playing in my head

Iā€™m lazy to write it all down again so a link will suffice this time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i already know what class , spec, talent build i will play in DF :smiley:

Finally hit 80 in Classic, and after running a couple heroics I donā€™t loathe Disc as a spec anymore. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Probably the fact I got almost 50 heroism emblems from quests (and didnā€™t even know they are rewarded from this source, I was genuinely surprised) so I had a headstart of sorts on my gear with an epic neck and trinket.

By the way, Iā€™m happy there arenā€™t any attunements. They drove me mad during TBC.

1 Like

It was yesterday but this helmet dropped for me from the Horseman and it looks really good with that set.

https://imgur.com/CMayifm

Featuring mandatory lightsabers!

2 Likes

Imgur

1 Like

During a fight in Redridge, a ding literally saved my life. I tried to kill 5 orcs at once and got down to like 50 HP when I finished one of the runaways off, and got my HP refilled to finish the rest. :smiling_face_with_tear:

There is a thing that made me frown in the zone however. Itā€™s the fact itā€™s swarming with spellcasters. 5 out of all my 5 deaths here were because multiple casters ripped me up as I couldnā€™t pull less than 3. (2 can be much as well, as Shield Bash has a 12 sec cd.)

3 Likes

We had a SPriest ā€œguardingā€ shrine in Deepwind. Everytime Alliance (enemy players) were in sight he would run away without calling inc or anything. I found that quite funny, that someone ā€œguardsā€ a node and then runs away in fear of their avatar dying in a Battleground.

We won anyway, barely, so I consider it something that made me smile rather than frown.

1 Like
1 Like

I am having a :clown_face: conversation at one of the abandoned subforums:

In the middle of tanking a boss in LFR I noticed my weapon was broken. Good thing I happened to have a spare (though it was 10 ilvls lower).

2 Likes

I timed a 16 upper Kara with a friend of mine and they are close to their KSM. I was happy to see that they are so close! We are running more later and hopefully they get it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So pvp is the new meta in Dragonflight becurse the pvp tier set has better tier bonus then pve tier sets even for pve content :rofl:

Bit late in the day but got my flawless 16s doneā€¦ Colossal Soulshredder Mawrat added to the collection.

I found Soulforges so much harder than the others (did 5 first time, got SF done on about the 5th. ) Just need 24K for Phanatical now - so fast runs with the leggo in coming for the rest of the week.

1 Like

Headless horsemans mount finally dropped fpr me :jack_o_lantern::smile:

11 Likes

just dropped in BWL!

I know, it doesnā€™t even go into the reagent bag automatically and is pretty much a rare quality junk item on retail. Still, rare it is. I only have 8 of them from all the vanilla legacy content I have done through the years. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve done quite a bit of :poop: posting here today. I liked it! Itā€™s good for self-care.

I am reaching level 76 and will be able to quests in scholazar a second time this time i will go with the oracle although those things freak me out, i know i am kinda slow but i canā€™t help but do countless battlegrounds, arena skirmish and plenty of quests and wintergrasp even though i have maxed honor and too many marks since age.

3 Likes

seems like blizzard devs loves hunters, hunters got just buffed again :rofl:

I find it funny that many people think you have to jump during Medivhā€™s Ceaseless Winter, when you just need to move (yes jumping counts as moving).