🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Got the Swift Gloomhoof, only died twice - that’s a tough fight :slight_smile: Now I need a new transmog to match.

3 Likes

This brand new alt i have

3 Likes

:frowning: I’m sad. I got the Wandering Ancient and while it’s a cool mount with cute animations, I really wanted the Flying Book ;(

2 Likes

Seeing pop up forests in various locations in WoW thanks to the Wandering Ancient

2 Likes

Finally getting courage the cutest larion around

5 Likes

Figured out why my abomination factory wouldn’t do anything, it requires some side quest having been done in the zone but does not direct you to it, but now I can start doing abom stuff \o/

2 Likes

Update: I just learned that Marileth will hug you back.

I have a tear in my eye, I love this weirdo

2 Likes

That and the jelly cats are the only decent things about Maldraxxus, so bravo :slight_smile:

Getting 10/10H in raid and killing sire ‘pure’ for the first time (a bought curve intending to quit but didn’t.) I won’t argue maybe I got invite because Rio said I had kill but we’ll never know. I was alive for kill (many were not) was a manic final phase (no loot though, still no weapon drop in SL for me).

2 Likes

Finally started my rank 4 Venthyr Party upgrade :wine_glass: :tada:

2 Likes

Mounted up and it was green!

I’ve just obtained the final adventure table mount. No more adventure table for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I timed my first +15 SD today on my main priest as holy and the tank thanked me in the end saying I was great and that I carried the whole group :3

3 Likes

There are achievements for levelling up your followers. I just send mine on daily kamikaze missions for the highest XP, I do use an addon to see how much xp I get for pure completion.

The two I’m aware of are VenturePlan and Covenant Mission Helper.

Aye, I’ll just do those slowly over the expansion. I really hate how the missions cost anima, and I’m not a fan of having to wait for my followers to heal up either.

This version of the mission table is pretty bad in my opinion. And I say this as a Necrolord, so I actually have OP followers and troops. I did all 4 mount missions with lvl 30-35 followers.

2 Likes

As I’m only after the completion XP I don’t heal them or wait, I just keep sending them out. They get the XP regardless of win or fail. Only the green XP box relies on mission completion.

Both VP and CMH show the completion XP in a pink box.

3 Likes

Finally after 6 hours a brawl win on my alt…i jumped for joy xD

4 Likes

Justice made me smile! also that Twiluna was available on Dreanor xD

4 Likes

This made me smile:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/823244932499505204/823311089776984064/image0.jpg

3 Likes