🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

achieved operation shieldwall achievement and storyline and the 2 mounts. finally!
just 2 mounts to 300

5 Likes

The Malevolent Drone mount dropped for me, at last.

This made me smile as it has quite a low drop chance of somewhere around 1%.

3 Likes

good changes in prepatch

1 Like

I can’t 100% confirm but im pretty sure it has to be on one character. I’ve seen talks about it on wowhead and they too mention it has to be on the same character. And i haven’t found any info saying it can be split, unless pre patch changes this but i doubt it.

Title itself is account wide though.

thanks. because im near to darkmoon one with my old main but it could be aproblem with the buccaneers…
Ill try to understand

I sneezed and electrecuted a troll who was walking by. Today was a good day.

6 Likes

It that a giant cat scratching post next to the box ?

What pet have you got?

Is it a lion ? :lion: :wink: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve managed to enlarge the micro menu bar on bartender so that’s one less irritation for someone who probably doesn’t see so well as she used to … or maybe I need new glasses.

1 Like

Yes it’s a scratch post, I just have two smol kitties :laughing:

1 Like

Is it a blow up doll? :drooling_face:

Even better than one of those!

I need to buy some glue to fix the last few bits and then it’s finished

6 Likes

Did they break off in transit?

finally!!! azure drake dropped!! now for the blue one!

9 Likes

Not gonna say it was me giving you some luck the other day specifically for those mounts but… :partying_face:

2 Likes

Today I got this mount :partying_face: :

On this character:

Funny enough, I wasn’t even looking for the mount, I was just grinding the fast XP that the event rewards once a day :astonished:
This character is 21st in the list of characters, I’m leveling atm.

Cheers.

7 Likes

Found an 18 slotter bag drop in Classic on rogue (the holiday bag) in Howling Fjord :smiling_face_with_tear:

PS: if you quest there as Horde, the faction war questline has some nasty hard hitting marksmen.

They hit you for 3k+ with aimed shot. It’s just ridiculously strong so watch your health. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

The tiny bits I broke but the hand with sword was already snapped

2 Likes

I noticed Dark Ascension (the new choice node as an alternative CD vs Void Eruption) has a fallen angel visual. I’ve been waiting a long time for this - too well fitting for Shadow!

4 Likes