šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I noticed that too and I may have used Dark Ascension rather more than I needed to simply for the visual.

3 Likes

Grats! Complete opposite for meā€¦got blue this week, now for azure! :wink:
Also had Qinshoā€™s loyal Hound drop from an island expedition which Im really happy about as it was one of the ones I really wanted.

I thought Id be bored this late in the expansion but Ive never had more to do!
Building my covenant features, farming acheivements/mounts/etc in ZM, Argus/Broken Shore, Torghast/Maw, Mechagon, Najatar.
Farming Island Expeditions and corrupted visions.
Even going way back to farm Firelands acheivements!
Im def not boredā€¦:smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™m loving how easy it is to apply my ui to all chars.

The drop down list is great.

5 Likes

Who could commit such a crime?

2 Likes

Nothing that canā€™t be fixed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just beat the system!! :smiley:

Doing LFR and obviously didnt win any of the rolls, even for the boots I really wantedā€¦

then said boots dropped from a trash mob and they were mineā€¦all MINE!!

bwa ha ha!!

in your face, group loot!!

4 Likes

Getting slime kitty, wasnā€™t even going to bother but managed to do 3 pug raids without incident or raging over a few nights. Only one wipe yesterday and 2 (both of tank mistakes) today. What was a change on all three occasions the tank apologised, chat said ā€˜no worriesā€™ and we went and no one left. If only pugs could be like this all the time.

Only down side I won one piece of loot over the two raids this week (but did get all the coin pieces so not a total loss)

Iā€™ve also left my (one person guild) and am going to try to be sociable DF and join a guild for the first time in over ten years. I think I can manage some company these days.

3 Likes

Hahaha, those are cool bugged texture shoulders you got there

1 Like

my bugged tmogā€¦:smiley:

https://i.imgur.com/XgXuFkj.png

5 Likes

6 Likes

Tauren Rogues are ridiculous and I love it.

6 Likes

Hey, at least hair and boxes cover sensitive parts :rofl:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Too hot to handle!

I have to say I do like this importing of talents :+1:
Being a casual player, tend to go with the flow with what is on wowhead or icy veins, so this copy/paste is so much quicker for me.

ā€¦ ok if itā€™s something that has always been there, then my bad, Iā€™m a bit slow, hehe!

Was about to show my hubby how pet-battles works, I forgot I was high in the air, unmounted and fell to my death.
His response, ā€œUhm, if thatā€™s how theyā€™re done, I donā€™t think Iā€™ll count that as pokemon in wow styleā€¦ Youā€™re death! Must be ghost-battles instead luv.ā€
Even if i did res, he never belived me when I showed him the actual petbattle.

2 Likes

i wish honor was account wide so dont have to farm honor on every char in DF

Finally got Hellfire Infernal (Mythic GulĀ“dan mount)

Been farming since 9.0.5

3 Likes

Treant forms got updated in pre patch!
finally they have some love!

2 Likes

Logging Out

1 Like