šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I digged up an old warrior toon to check the talents and Iā€™m happy they got stances back, as well as their ability count was decreased particularly for Prot. I even specced new abilities like Rend.

And while doing so, I found a nice mog set for that same toon of mine, and the pieces werenā€™t from Vanilla/TBC for once :ok_hand: I should focus on getting some newer mogs!

1 Like

i have not log in on wow for 2 months now ā€¦ :smiley:
i am not addcited like every els :smiley:

Yeah, sure
You are just as an addict like the rest of us, just your addiction is focused on the Forum aspect of WoW

i watching twitch and getting twitch drops and type on wow forums :stuck_out_tongue:

The very first step on the road to recovery is recognizing that you have a problem.
Nothing wrong with it, you are not alone
We are like you
:people_hugging:

only thing i am addicted of is of my gf :rofl:

Helping a friend in Waycrest Manor get some achies.

1 Like

My classic warrior turned 30 and it was time for her to get Berserker Stance.

Getting the quest from Stormwind, the quickest path to that Barrens island is going to Menethil ā†’ Theramore ā†’ go through the shore to the north, so I chose this option.

However, before I reached the Barrens, I got blocked by a murloc camp - all of them level 36-37 and there I was at 30 (yup, seven levels above me). Needless to say, I tried to avoid any fights, but ended up pulling 3 of them.

I popped all my CDs, preparing to die because of the level penalties, butā€¦ I was surprised when most of my Revenge casts actually landed, along with Thunderclap. I managed to kill them all. :smiling_face_with_tear:

If I tried this with any other class or spec at that level, Iā€™d be dead meat in 10 seconds.

That shows how broken a spec Prot is :rofl:

2 Likes

Got a new pet from the fishing daily in Wotlk!

1 Like

They made it so chat can be shrunk again instead of displaying beneath where my action bars are. They actually did something people asked for. Iā€™m truly shocked.

Chromie is too strong apparently.

3 Likes

350 mounts!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

7 Likes

Dragonflight made me smile. Evoker is very fun and the zones are a credit to the art team as always!

https://imgur.com/a/WyPAPec

3 Likes

2 Likes

It takes me so long going through all the customisation options. I canā€™t wait for us to get to make our own in Retail xD

1 Like

Not sure I am a fan of evoker, itā€™s a new playstyle that I think I need to actually spend time with to fully enjoy and as of yet I havenā€™t given it that chance, although I did enjoy their start zone and my son loves them.

I 100% agree on the zones though, I usually find one place where I have a ā€œWoahā€¦ā€ moment but everywhere in DF has given me that feeling, I have some favourite places and my screenshot folder is heaving :laughing: Iā€™m really looking forward to playing for real.

1 Like

I just like making them and soaring, but thatā€™s about it :rofl:

3 Likes

wish we had an built-in mount for them :confused:

Iā€™m glad we can go into human form for riding regular mounts thoughā€¦ they look so strange otherwise

2 Likes