šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I tend to make myself laugh when i really shouldnā€™t.
So here i am, sick as a dog waiting for the primal storm boss to spawn and thinking,
what if monk healers spec would be melee range? And the i start to picture it, laughing to myself coughing and gasping for air.

2 Likes

I sincerely hope you get better soon!!
Always bless the laughs, they really are the best medicine, especially the knee cranking, belly busting ones!!!

Oh and fat loots and returns on your hunting today!! (hugs)

3 Likes

I hope you feel well soon!

I can finally try to play for a bit today - covid has been rough!

6 Likes

Whilst working my way through all my alts to do the Pandaria world bosses, it feels good to ditch all their outstanding quests and set their hearth up in Orgrimmar.

Farewell Shadowlands.

2 Likes

And itā€™s so lovely to see a good mix of Horde and Alliance farming the bosses in Pandaria.

2 Likes

Going through the Badlands with a level 11 character I discovered the scaling of the event affected mobs (not in the main area but the three lesser areas) have peculiar scaling.

Whether theyā€™re affected by the event or not entirely depends if you stand in the area of the event or outside it. The same mob can switch from level 15 to 11 from you stepping in the event zone.

Finally finished the heirloom grind :3

6 Likes

Oh I am so sorry to hear you have had Covid Anna!!!
Please, drink lots of liquids, and lots of rest!!
Lets get you back in Azeroth fellow Hunter!!!

2 Likes

Today I received an email from Blizzard saying my UK account has been granted the weekend to play :grinning:

The bad news is, my current account is draining all of my available time, with the event :sob:

Cheers.

The funniest quest IMO!

Nah, the funniest one fir me is where tbe drunk dwarf punches Deathwingā€¦

2 Likes

lock and load can now proc from aimed shot aswell not only auto attacks .
i got a chain proc from aimed shots so i fired away 5 aimed shots on like 2 seconds :rofl:

Space Mount Parade while waiting for Nalak:

https://imgur.com/a/1tO0jUY

Not got any world boss mounts so far this reset, although I do have a few alts left! A guild member got the Nalak mount yesterday so there is hope.

2 Likes

World bosses is where you can /flex what rarities you already have :smirk: good luck with farming!

3 Likes

And i got post number 4000 :grin:

2 Likes

I got laughed at when asking for a boosting price for [Legacy of Tyr: Secrets of the Past] in the Services-channel, so perhaps I actually might be capable of doing it as a regular group content. :joy:

Itā€™s about the same difficulty as a heroic dungeon, I would say just go for it. :slight_smile:

Yeah, but I donā€™t really desire to learn the mechanics of a dungeon I only plan to do once on my Warrior for obtaining the quest reward mogs. Iā€™m rather looking forward to visiting the dungeon in a couple years when it is soloable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not today, but only seen this guy recently, as I havenā€™t played Horde lately.

Which forum though ?

3 Likes

LOL

he must be new (?)

I fear what is in his angry post :smile:

2 Likes