šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Finally done with the prepatch collectibles - have the heirloom, all 4 sets, the weapons, and even the uldaman runs on all my lvl60 toons!

I was kinda worried on my last alt howeverā€¦ Uldaman just refused to pop for half an hour. :rofl:

5 Likes

Nice! :slight_smile: I am just waiting for the storm element to appear for the last heirloom fragment right now, Iā€™ve finished plate + mail sets so Iā€™ve got a bit of catching up to do. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

reading and replying to troll threads on the na forum :smiley:

I just noticed that the hunter spirit pet Gon does a dance. We are in the CoT inn and it has that weird music playing non stop and he is spinning his tiny arms. Very cool indeed.

1 Like

eh wierd music thatā€™s like medivhā€™s disco! from the heartstone adventure one night in karazhan

1 Like

I just stumbled upon Paulie in Old Town, the vendor of the following Alliance mount:

Making it my 253th mount. At least that is the count on my Priest.

2 Likes

One of the WoW related pages on Facebook decided to do the Warcraft Story thingy for me as I donā€™t have Twitter, hereā€™s what I got!

6 Likes

Trinket done, Iā€™ll have all four mogs by this evening. Enjoying the pre-patch event.

Nice job Blizzard.

4 Likes

Historic day today for the 1st time since I used my Legion boost on my BE Hunter sheā€™s not the best geared character anymore :smile:

This is:

The irony was, because my BE Hunter was already level 60 she didnā€™t get to farm enough currency for the event armour.
I also made the mistake of wasting currency on a ranged weapon that later on got replaced by the Uldaman quest reward.

So many mistakes done on my BE Hunter :sob:

Edit:wait a minute :face_with_raised_eyebrow: my BE Hunter still has higher ILV :open_mouth:
I completely forgot the rest of the gear :sweat_smile:

Edit 2: I upgraded my BE Hunter with the armor event, rings and neck, with the currency I got of others characters.
My BE Hunter is my best geared character again.

Cheers.

3 Likes

I just finished clearing the pre-patch vendor, and have three [Primeval Essence]s left in my bags after buying 1x of each transmogable gear of all types.

The gear is unevenly distributed among my 14 level 60 chars, and this among with the 272-gear from the Anniversary bosses have lifted the ilvl of my chars significantly.
All gear from the vendor, whether it be armour or weapons, always went to a char where it would be an upgrade.

The only ā€˜wastedā€™ upgrade slot is the Mail Head - Cyclonic Cowl, in which my Hunter and my Shaman already had each their 272 head from the Anniversary.

So now I am satisfied. I know the average item level for those chars still is about 220, but that is not an issue for me anyway knowing that the prepatch is done and the temporarily available stuff is obtained. Even the toy, and I ran Uldaman once with my Warrior for the quest reward appearances. :smiley:

3 Likes

Got dragged out of my comfort zone into a +10 key by a guild member: I know to people who do M+ a 10 is nothing but I hadnā€™t done anything past a +3 this expansion. :sweat_smile: It went really well actually and I got a nice ring from it so maybe this will get me to try M+ in Dragonflight?

2 Likes

After spending a bit of time farming the primal storms, I have now collected the pet, toy, bag, and all the paladin transmog items.

BOING! Time for bed.

4 Likes

This very pattern dropped for my Tailor at last!

Now I have only one character left grinding Sunwell Plateu - my Leatherworker. :smiley:

2 Likes

I decided to grab a couple 30 slotter bags to enlarge whatever Iā€™d be able to carry when I need to - and it was just satisfying to look at all this free storage space :smiling_face_with_tear:

This is likeā€¦ at least 350 free slots to use. If I had this for Classic, innit!

3 Likes

How every time I hearth to Dalaran I still manage to try to run my Alliance characters into the Horde side and am surprised when I get teleported out :rofl:

14 Likes

Itā€™s not just you ā€¦

11 Likes

ahahah, The same happends to me but to the opposite, i go into horde thing :rofl:

5 Likes

I was crazy lucky to survive a mass pull of 6 here - I pulled a caster by accident who whacked down more than half my HP all by himself (as Details shows).
I kinda prepared Iā€™d have to do a corpserun so just wanted to finish the melees off and when I was down to 50 hpā€¦ bam, the mage ran OOM. Afterwards, I blocked his 2 melees before 3-shotting him with Revenges and Shield Slams.

Close enough, frenā€¦ maybe next time. :smirk:

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/PAoHCxD

Just seeing him makes me smile.

1 Like

I completed leveling a holy paladin and had fun running Uldaman with the 40yd Light of Dawn talent.

1 Like