🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Discovering, on a run round Outland and Icecrown for a Transmog Bow to go with my new outfit, that my Swift Gloomhoof is a flying mount without wings :smile:

I managed to time a 15 on my undergeared alt
This week has been very good so far :smiley:

1 Like

Tamed Anzu and its a sweet bird so big smile from me!

1 Like

The random BoE I got in Plaguefall yesterday sold \o/

1 Like

Two best friends done, just twelve to go:-

1 Like

I’ve not even started on this yet (unlocked 4 tiers of it) . Does it really take this long?

1 Like

As you upgrade the Ember Court in your Sanctum you can invite up to four guests. This will make it go faster now.

There was a Noblegarden bonus to the rep as well this week which has helped me a great deal.

I am hoping it will work again on reset xD

The bonus worked again on reset \o/

1 Like
1 Like

Anyone fancy a nice 32 slot bag for 7.1m? :laughing:

Unsubbing was the highlight of my day.

Not WoW related but getting an invite to the D2 technical alpha (even though I was old enough. I never played D2 - was chasing girls and things then but D3 took over my life for several years some 12 years later) I’d have posted it on the D2R forums but you have to buy the game to post there…shame.

I got in today as well!!!

Getting 100 reps achive done :smiley:

1 Like

You got my last like, I’m out now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Last covenant upgrade is finally on it’s way!

2 Likes

I can post again!

happy noises

To whoever gave me a luxury vacation, i bet you laughed :smirk:

1 Like

It’s a bit funny/silly to see how many blues are dying to post in your threads and how many vacations/silences the mods dish out.

Seeing that you’re never going to change I hope they don’t give you a permanent vacation some day. I can’t stand most of your threads but I do believe some of em are needed, so would be a shame to lose that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like