šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Youth is the most precious thing in lifeā€¦ it is too bad it has to be wasted on young folks :unamused:

1 Like

After previously finding a single Copper coin, today I found a single Silver coin in the back of my Adventure Guide ^-^

This is really cute, I wonder whether Iā€™ll find another!

1 Like

Keep doing it every week :wink:

4 Likes

ohhh, Whatā€™s that mount?

• 100% the visual upgrade to Hyrjaā€™s Sanctify spell in Halls of Valor.
  • Getting bounties on our heads while doing PVP world quests.
  • Flying along the river banks in Ohnā€™ahran Plains looking for treasure. Dragonriding really is such a good addition to the game.

You get to max renown with the Dragonscale Expedition, at which point you are awarded one of the mounts, then that one has a chance to drop from the Expedition bags you find out in the open world.

3 Likes

By the end of DF we better find a purse of gold!

2 Likes

Ohhh, Tyvr for the explaination! Also, Your avatar now shows the Fireplume regalia!

2 Likes

During my Gundrak run for this item, we had our healer DC yesterday and she sent me an ingame letter with an apology. It made my day and told her we managed to finish :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh and I also won an epic trinket drop for offspec :smiley:

Funny thing is, our hunter thought it was an upgradeā€¦ so did a warriorā€¦ basically they need rolled and I was like, ninja it is huh? Anywhoā€¦ I won it thankfully, saving a good 1k gold it otherwise costs :smiley:

And oddly enough, only our heal didnā€™t need roll it.

1 Like

Today the AH had some special sales: iLV 316 Necks at around 226g and iLV 316 rings around 545g.

Needless to say this was a fun time for all of my characters needing this upgrades :smile:

Cheers.

2 Likes

Helped someone do their first two dungeons in wow. I adore seeing newbiesā€™ excitement so much

2 Likes

Oh so it does, they finally fixed it

Iā€™ve been feeling a tad under dressed on the forums.

4 Likes

Let me guess
Is it the ruby gem cluster map ?

It was the last thing i needed from those bags
Kinda silly to be rarer than the mount

1 Like

Is that map so rare? i got it froma chest today as well

just picked up the treasure after reading this topic. and ew that blue item is souldbound and i cant even vendor it for gold

That seemed to be the case for me at least

The last 2 things i needed were the mount and the ruby cluster gem
And i did loot quite a lot of bags and dirt piles

I got the mount and then the map finally dropped days later

bfore i delete the ruby cluster gem, what is it for? i cant trade or vendor it

Itā€™s a crafting material for a battle pet
Crafted by JCs

Thereā€™s like 4 or 5 of them
All acquired the same way

oh if its just for pets then ill just delete it. i am not a jewelcrafter anyway