đŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Well that’s you :slight_smile: gz i guess.

2 Likes

When you join Raz LFR on a Monday night :laughing:

https://i.ibb.co/yYhJ7Vy/2023-01-23-18-40-33.png

(we did it with 10 stacks --all but 3 of us died going to the final platform on the ninth
)

Doing my usual daily Venari rep grind killing maw/korthia rares
Devourer tear pops and the Rampaging Mauler mount drops !

I just love it when these mounts drop just like that when you’re not really camping/farming them

Meanwhile Venari still refuses to drop his paragon mount and the maw grind continues !

2 Likes

I finally got CoS portal. I’ll not queue for that key anymore.

Shake’s fist at the sky’s i know the pain.

1 Like

this made me smile now blizzard be forced to make the next expack a master piece

I’ve reached my final form

6 Likes

Elf in a box
 the squeal to elf on a shelf. .

6 Likes

I discovered the black market AH under Valdrakken :slight_smile: Then I frowned because there wasn’t anything I was remotely interested in for sale today. I gather there’s a second one near Obsidian Bulwark but I haven’t looked for that yet.

3 Likes

I knew of one, I didn’t know there were two!

Apparently south of Obsidian Bulwark, Steelsage Gao is sitting in the open and you have to talk to him.
And I feel I ought to apologise for having a head and shoulders visible in the forum :rofl:

5 Likes

How dare you taunt me !!! :rofl:

Rubbing it in my non existent face

4 Likes

The Lunar festival arrived

I got almost 2 flower crowns. But jeez it takes a LONG time to collect the coins.

I need to take a break and continue tomorrow

6 Likes

Is this the real Aniz or fake one so hard to tell atm sorry :frowning:

3 Likes

i guess is the true one (1000 posts). and he always focus on crown. so “true!”

4 Likes

It’s me. I faction changed my main and got a free name change too.

But yes it’s sad there is fakers these days. But I don’t worry because I know you guys can tell the fakers from the real ones.

Also to add another thing that made me smile, the Dwarven houses in Twilight Highlands. I’ve never seen them before!

They look so beautiful but seeing it in a ruined state makes me feel sad for the Wildhammer dwarves. One of them made me laugh when he stood atop his broken village and screamed “the ale, why did ye ruin the ale ye monsters”! :beer:

Hahaha

4 Likes

forgot to put it yesterday, i got Kharnalex, the first Light!

i see the thread has 4685 posts (4846 with this 1 i just made)

2 Likes

See, this happens if you don’t obey your inner transmogger. I tried to warn you! :cry:

Apparently, a mage watches you from Invisibility, and if you don’t do your job, you get the brand new Polymorph: Rubic Cube transformation.

No need to, at least the whole forum knows we are stylish!

5 Likes

10.0.5 will be a gold farm paradice 

peoples prefarming and preselling white/gray items for 1k-200k ea for upcomeing 10.0.5 trasmog changes. It is redicolus how muth money u can farm now days with a level 10 

this will also increase gold farm bots ingame

1 Like