šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Reached 2100 in rated Solo Shuffle!

3 Likes

Iā€™m having so much fun, with unlocking white mogs :partying_face:

Cheers.

5 Likes

You found a proper list to work from or just going all over the place?

Tbh the only thing I did was going to Ogrimmar, Silvermoon, Dalaran, vendors and buy mail white armour and weapons. Hunter stuff.

I remember back in TBC, there were white gear vendors near the black temple.
Heck, I even remember buying white gear for this character, in Vanilla while she was leveling. From Razor Hill to Stonetalon Mountains.

I still have: Plate, Leather and Cloth to go through. This will, take time.
A very long time :smile:

Meanwhile itā€™s TW week and I need to do the badge quest with 25 characters :timer_clock: before next Wednesday.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad I only do whatever my paladin can wield but Iā€™m finding ATT does not include everything atm.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so disappointed to find out that the level 1 BE gear isnā€™t available for transmog tbh :sob:
I even remember wearing it on my BE Hunter, while doing low level Cataclysm quests in Kalimdor, a couple of years ago.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Today I learnt how to use adblock to get rid of the two bars that float.

Edit - had to reactivate the second floating bar or I canā€™t see my notifications

2 Likes

last night i got voldrethar, the bis weapon currently for warriors, just on the second reset of ulduar. Woke up with a big smile

4 Likes

Same here. Amazing change from Blizzard. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Nag and I just did some Pandarens, next on the list is Worgens

4 Likes

The wedding dress is transmoggable

The lunar dresses are transmoggable

Everything I asked for is coming true :sob:

Hooray for Blizzard.

8 Likes

Maxed out Dragonscale Expedition renown, first DF faction done! 1 more level for Valdrakken too. :slight_smile:

Also I know itā€™s not really that rare anymore, but I got the Raszageth dragonriding skin as well.

2 Likes

The Dracthy staff droppedā€¦ thoā€™ from LFR but still nice to have!
ā€¦and finally dinged 100 Blacksmithing
:hammer_and_pick:

3 Likes

I smile every time my single click action bar button macro saves me typing /reload - guess Im always smiling HAHA

300 toys!!

4 Likes

Picked up a bunch of white gear I always wanted to be transmogrifiable and updated several characters :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If that image is Stormwind Old Town I have to say it looks both better and worse somehow.

While exploring in Stormwind I came upon a house. It has a mother, a child, a dog, and the mother seems to be holding a baby in her hand.

I donā€™t know why but I got reminded of the Sims game instantly haha. Especially the way the mother moves from the kitchen to the table to outside.

https://i.imgur.com/1YxodDG.png

1 Like

Well it is :smile: but the classic and retail versions are sort of the same, really. It wasnā€™t changed as deeply as Orgrimmar.

And to add my sorta little happiness, itā€™s the valentine dresses being evergreen.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1068532368052326410/image.png

They do suffer from the same problem as the AQ robes, which means every leg mog ruins them (as one still canā€™t remove them), but the option is at least there. Hopefully Wowhead has a solution what to wear with them to be the least disruptive!

2 Likes

They removed the crafted belt requirement and changed it to something that doesnā€™t cost a spark.

Have been waiting some time to finally complete that. I have no idea when the change came in.

1 Like