🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Reins of the Blue Proto Drake finnally dropped in Utgarde Pinnacle. Don’t know how many times I ran that place but it was a lot. I swapped to my DK and he got it on his second go. It obviously doesn’t like Lightforged Priests in there…

3 Likes

Guy wanted to know if we know how to handle the frost puddles in today’s daily. Apparently, they asked in an unusual way and so I had to answer in an unusual way… :smiley:

1 Like

Also, I checked how many herbs my mage got as she leveled through Zuldrak and half Sholazar Basin. The results were shocking for a passive farm.

Compare this to TBC where I was searching for Terocones for hours and I thanked the gods if there was a single node up in the early morning :rofl:

I was literally finding nodes in packs everywhere this time. I guess the bots went away!

1 Like

My BE Hunter met Queen Alexstrasza, for the 1st time yesterday and :heart_eyes:
I know she’s a Dragon in humanoid form.
I had already seen her image in the login screen, but didn’t imagined they had designed her exactly as the image.
She’s seems kind and good-hearted.

I knew this quest existed, but experiencing it, was another thing:

I usually have my graphic at 1 because I want to keep the laptop :computer: cool.
I wasn’t getting what the old dwarf was referring to, when he was saying the landscape was beautiful. All I saw was mountains. I decided to raise the graphics quantity to 5 and :open_mouth:
What a landscape.

It was really sad finding out that there was no eggs left for the Black Dragonflight :frowning_face:

I’m so used to skip quest texts on my Alts, that I forgot to take printscreens on my main. Heck, I forgot, I was playing with my main character :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cheers.

1 Like

It wasn’t today but I remembered something from like a week ago when I got 20 messages of “thank you for reporting” at the corner of my screen. Possibly because of a mail I sent about a possible bot/multiboxer.

Well, you see [redacted]

Oh, right
:shushing_face:

1 Like

I’m leveling my hunter, and today I tamed ducks! They are the cutest thing ever (they even make sounds when you click on them!). :duck: :duck:

10 Likes

Ducks and otters are one of the best additions in game! and in pvp they are hilarious! immagine being attacked by an ottuk and a Duck! :otter: :duck:

7 Likes

4 Likes

Saw a Gnome in an Argent Dawn guild named Gnomlyfans

2 Likes

So I finally got them bronze scales

6 Likes

WTB TL3

I got Exalted with the Netherwing today and got the mounts.

Then I went to ICC to farm the last three Heroic armour tokens for this character. Deathbringer Saurfang gave me one. Then Blood-Queen Lana’thel gave me the second one, and I hoped to get the last one from Arthas himself. He was out of this specific token, and instead gave me something I didn’t expect.

Yes, that.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873762583499395112/1075369588847562782/Screenshot_2023-02-15_114452.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873762583499395112/1075369588604280892/Screenshot_2023-02-15_114537.png

7 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873762583499395112/1075369588847562782/Screenshot_2023-02-15_114452.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873762583499395112/1075369588604280892/Screenshot_2023-02-15_114537.png

10 Likes

Congratulations

3 Likes

Thanks! I have been relatively lucky with the instance mounts from WotLK, but Yogg-Saron is still not letting go of his armour tokens. :laughing:

2 Likes

Gratz on Invisible, i still need Arthas to hand it over. Methinks a visit to ICC is in order again (not been there since DF went live)

1 Like

I too would gladly do this trade, but then I too would expect this happening - it’s invisible if you farm it actively. :sweat_smile:

Anyways, grats!

2 Likes

Vault’s been kind to me!

4 Likes

Finally got my 2H Weapon from the vault!

1 Like

Found another poster while i was running the Love is in the air dung on an alt :smile:

6 Likes