šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I see the odd one occasionally, a quick /wave and off i go onto rhe sunset

Just finished an Ulduar 10 in Classic and walked away with 4 or 5 huge upgrades :3

I didnā€™t even have much competence for them, like I was the only one who could use Conqueror tokens, or the raid just being packed with meleeā€¦ most items were either clothies or mail stuff :rofl:

This priestess was really sweet, she gave us chocolates and hugs at the start!

1 Like

The way this goofy recording with the OG blood elf ā€œdanceā€ song came outā€¦ lol

A bonus! i was looking for a way to upload this video and found a thread with this as the solution bringer:

That definitely made me smile, hope sheā€™s doing well!

1 Like

Took advantage of the timewalking and sent my Evoker to Netherwing Ledge. 1 day and Iā€™m revered half way to exalted.

I did a mad push to 70 with my druid and she found a nice trinket on the way to last her till I hit the goal!

Unfortunately, I had to drop it by then, because of the low ilvl, and the vendor doesnā€™t offer it either. Too bad, it was such a nice toy :frowning_with_open_mouth: I love to have tank trinkets on my tanks, and this gave a ton of survivability with both the onuse and the passive stamina.

So I got 3 set pieces in LFR for my evoker today. Also we killed Raszageth with like 13 people, was much easier than to manage 25 people.

Also I discovered that I have the Sandshaped Dracthyr Battlegear set, looks like a freebie for having the Obsidian Battlegear, either intentional or not.

Again TW is great for leveling - a few hour and dinged 70 from 60 - , but these dungeons are pain in the furry behind :unamused:

TBC ones are the easiest :laughing: followed by Wrath and probably WoD.

found a good group to do razsageth pugged normal!

Pugged some Black Temple today. Itā€™s pretty fun using the Heart of Azeroth in content where not everything dies in 2 seconds.

1 Like

Even Cataclysm and Legion dungeons are so friendly :slight_smile:

My alt became a void elf quite literally!

Itā€™s probably an entropic embrace bug, but I love how it amplifies her looks. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Evoker is fun to play :3

1 Like

i wish we could have an option to use that skin color always for velfs :frowning_with_open_mouth:
anyhow: Today, i took used a flightmaster in dalaran who uses your mounts, and my windborne Velocidrake was the mount it chose! Man, i wish they add the Dragon riding mounts as normal mounts to the very least :expressionless:

Taeshalach finally dropped :crossed_swords: :fire:

2 Likes

got my first Island Expedition Mount!

5 Likes

I had one of my smoothest HC+ runs ever, and I got a very special present too!

Third timeā€™s really the charm! :pray:

4 Likes

Smiled so hard i started crying watching 12 years of stress and torture get put to an end and my most desired mount get put on my favorite tab :sob:

11 Likes

Iā€™m glad you got it in the end Moris!

2 Likes

Doing lfr Razzy last night- not as difficult in LFR as people think. Only died twice on the entire wing (both times was phase 1 Raz where i got yeeted off the platform) and 1 wipe. Afterwards it was pretty straightforward. See opposite thread to this one for my gripe about it

1 Like