🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

My 441 item this week from the vault was poor but I also got a weapon - Ashkandur! So it’s all good. Was pleasantly surprised to find out that I only needed flightstones to fully upgrade it as well for Fury, as I had a upgraded crafted weapon for the other slot.

I do when possible, but I think I racked up a total of 25 dungeons last week… Most people aren’t on my level of nolife, and frankly the ones that are, are usually doing 20+ and I understand why they’re not interested in my 16-19 range. I am happy when they are willing to support such endeavours, but it’s not fair to expect or demand that they should. If I felt ready for 20s, I wouldn’t want to waste time on a 13 either.

What I do like about season 2 is that I can do +11 keys, put 2/5 hero track gear in my vault, and get wyrm crests and maybe champion gear in the end of dungeon chest. PuGs can handle 11s. If you find higher keys stressful when pugging, just don’t bother and do those easier low levels.

Got a 36 slot bag from the first diablo merchant. He must’ve heard me whinging about no bag space.
Sadly every half hour isn’t going to happen for me as I have to work :frowning: Good luck to others.

3 Likes

Where did you find him?

Congrats! Does the rare appear on the map in any way? Not sure if I need to be flying around the zones or not.

I have seen nothing so far and have no idea where to be for it.

1 Like

He was in Stormwind. Appeared on the map about 5 minutes before he actually appeared - he had a lot of health as it took us a while to kill him. (I was just in SW by chance and spotted him on the map)

1 Like

A lot of groups listed just now so I’m guessing they spawn at set times

Utterly unimpressed so far with the lack of information.

Seems a portal symbol appears on the map. Then it becomes a goblin head.

It was in Ohn’ahran Plains, so not city based. I have no idea where it will appear next or when.

1 Like

Got the cloak + hood from a goblin

1 Like

I love the ‘‘Treasure Nabbin’ Back’', it’s just full on gremlin energy.

I need to make a rogue… It’d fit a goblin or gnome…

LOL horde raiding SW on my shard (on the goblin).

Cant you just yeet 'em into a different timeline?

Where’s your timey-wimey cred?

Got all the drops from the Goblin Diablo event

4 Likes

Going back to places I love to talk to blue dragons.

2 Likes

A letter, found in my letter box this morning … not spoilering but it was beautiful (even if it made me cry).

2 Likes

Timed my first 20 this season !

Actually…3 of em !

2 Likes

Smiled and felt sad … Malygos, Sindragosa, Senegos …
No spoilers.

1 Like

Just reached 1033 in M+ Score after doing my +13 NL.

It was originally a +14, but I may have gotten some douchenozzles that ruined my key on purpose (we kept wiping on first boss, and 2 of 'em had Score of 2k). But oh well.

Getting closer and closer to Chunkiboi.

2 Likes

Login just because 14 days free. Not planning on coming back.
See a diablo loot thingie in Org. Spank it, loot it: “Oh cool, Tyrael’s charger dropped”.

1 Like