šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Envious. Canā€™t get the last few to drop with 6 main/alts - often getting just gold on the first attempt of the day.

4 Likes

4 out 9 bosses out of the way!

3 Likes

I only need the Guitar Toy and the Heartstone, But holy moly they donā€™t want to drop for me
:dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

I want the banner, 2 of Wirtā€™s legs and the polearm. I was lucky that I already had a lot of the items from the last Diablo cross-over ā€¦ Did you check you donā€™t have them? I have no memory of getting the Town Portal or Guitar, but they were sitting there in my toy collection already.

2 Likes

Yeah, i checked. I Will Just have to kill that goblin untill i get them.

2 Likes

Score 1500 and just got ā€˜ā€˜The Smolderingā€™ā€™ title, pog!

Kinda shame I missed out on ā€˜ā€˜The Thunderingā€™ā€™ title, as itā€™s more my thingā€¦ oh well, I dont even remember there being titles Pre-DF from 1.5k score.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t sure it was going to happen this week. It was rough, but I got there:

https://imgur.com/Khr0e5S

5 Likes

Billyblueā€™s image:
Imgur

7 Likes

I got everything from the Goblin!! Even the ugly mount :grin:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve decided to move to Horde side (not until Iā€™ve gotten KSM though) - Iā€™m feeling the itch for Horde, and Iā€™ve always loved the Horde in general over the alliance. So, Iā€™m looking forward to be Horde again.

Only downside is that I have to be a belfā€¦ (Not a fan of Zandalari animations, and tauren aint even an option).

290 score to go, lets goooo!!

1 Like

I have had some very refreshing AV week-end with some good bloody brawl and everyone beating on everyone and also did some rp while in the middle of the battle with some undead players :o

1 Like

This months Trading Post is pogchamp.

Bought myself Cindermane, Bug mount, and the Helarjar set - and I cant wait to get the best Parrot mount as well (purple best color).

3 Likes

Think Iā€™m going for the mounts this month too. Got tenders saved up from last month, so shouldnā€™t take too long to get the rest

1 Like
2 Likes

Got stuck between some rocks and had to use the unstuck service, its been a while :laughing:

I just got my Horde alt guild set up.

1 Like

Thatā€™s definitely a mount worth getting.
I saw someone with it the other day and was wondering where came from.

2 Likes

Got it and now donā€™t have to fly round the scary area, being knocked down every few minutes :+1:
ā€¦ has taken a few attempts where I can only find 2 of the 3 orbs but managed to get all 3 orbs in about an hour :grinning:

3 Likes

Yesterday I got my purple parrot. Iā€™m smiling because heā€™s cute, because this monthā€™s requirements were much better for me - things I do all the time anyway - and because the Trading Post seemed to work fine straight from the start so it looks like the lingering bug has been sorted (crossing fingers, touching wood and all that sort of thing :smiley: )

2 Likes