🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Finally got red scales for my dragonriding dragons last night. Spesifically for the Highland one, but the Velocidrake also looks good in red imo.

1 Like

Thanks to people in this forum I firstly discovered about the extra quest then worked out where I was in the chain and, finally, finished it. It was still sad (I’d previously done it on my evoker).

So thank you!!

Imgur

4 Likes

I finally got Jeweled Fishing pole on my fishing alt (from the fishing dailies supply packs/bags). I was starting to believe I’m either cursed or it just doesn’t exist anymore after opening so many of them.

Sure I have better poles but I like my collection and who knows maybe one day we’ll be able to transmog profession tools.

3 Likes

Darkmoon Faire, got my knowledge points for my profession army.

2 Likes

Today is the last day, of the 7 days DF trial, given to my UK account.
I managed to level up my BE Paladin @Aster to level 60 and I’m spending the last few remaining hours playing on my only high level Alliance character ever.
The Human heritage quest is interesting and full of nostalgia.
It will be fun to unlock and try the heritage armor appearance.

(@Amazoner)
Cheers.

3 Likes

Got the Crimson Tidestallion.

5 Likes

I finally got Necromedes, the Death Resonator!

2 Likes

Along the same wavelength, I have all professions at 100 skill now thanks to the faire giving me the last few points for enchanting I needed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got some more teleports today for m+. Think I have just two to go.

2 Likes

DragonWoke is bleeding more subs apparently, this pleases me General :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found and killed Poundfist an hour ago, so now I have all WoD rare spawn mounts (not counting Voidtalon or Tanaan).

Just makes you sound sad and pathetic.

3 Likes

After nearly 4 years, well over 200 runs (over 150 during BFA), finally the Underrot Crawg dropped for me last night.

The mount is every bit as beautiful as I imagined, and I have not had that much joy riding a new mount as I have had this one in a long long time!

4 Likes

Gratz, the crawgs are adorable. <3

2 Likes

did the blue dragon questline, took me to theramore, pandaria,booty bay and winterspring. Not taxing a toy at the end, but an enjoyable hour spent.

5 Likes

Good luck, man :slight_smile:

Edit: I see that post was 19 days old (I hate forum bookmarks sometimes). I hope you made it still.

1 Like

Are those M+ dungeon teleports like consumable items?

1 Like

You mean if portals have charges? No, you’ll always have it.
The thing is that it has 8 hours CD iirc each time you use one and the CD is shared; you can get it back if you time (or just run maybe?) a key.

1 Like

WoW… Sounds like a useless reward then. An 8h cooldown to teleport once to the dungeon. But ok, it’s additional rewards. If I ever get to that point I will probably not use them anyways.

1 Like

Are useful to be honest. I use my Karazhan portal to farm OG Midnight.

Portals are useful if you farm old content, in fact looking forward to get Uldaman portal in case I want to farm the old one.

1 Like

You just need to complete the run, even if you deplete by 1 hour!

1 Like