šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Yesterday I finally got exalted with the Kirin Tor and forked 16k for the mammoth. Well at least now I donā€™t have to worry about my bags getting full with greys or looking for repair vendors.

5 Likes

Well youā€™ll still want to repair where you have a discount whenever possible (which theyā€™ve tried really hard to prevent in later expansions by making most repair vendors factionless, but eh), but yeah, always having a vendor available is such a blessing :slight_smile:

The new mog off!

3 Likes
4 Likes

GZ - such a horrible achievement with the stupid rng. Glad I got it before SL took collecting the boxes on 40 odd characters to do it.

1 Like

I got SLG shoulders. Finally I donā€™t have to DPS or Tank that boss.

2 Likes

Was actually over 200 tries (Rarity reset twice during farming - had UI issues ). Let the questing being. Openworld Revendreth done now (just the Ember court - Countess mount and the Awowed one left)

5 Likes

Finally! :partying_face:

6 Likes

This video right here

3 Likes
5 Likes

Dinging ilvl170 and starting to gear my third Alt in LFRā€¦Horde main, Alliance main, and now RP main.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Someone whispered that I look like Ysera. I got so happy because thatā€™s the look I was going for.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I stepped on a gnome by accident and killed itā€¦ :disappointed_relieved:

Oh, you meant what made me happy today, not sad? - I stepped on a gnome by accident todayā€¦ he died. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Today I got my 2nd necroray egg and also reached 1.550 rating in 2s. I know itā€™s not much but it feels like this season itā€™s much harder climbing compared to BFA. Hyped at getting close to 1.6k to finally get some upgrades to my 207 monk.

4 Likes

My sister and two of my guildies joined Twilunaā€™s mog off today :slight_smile: My sis was assistant judge and my guildies didnā€™t win, but we had fun nonetheless.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Just read again that Adrestes will become the new Paragon. This somehow make me ridiculously happy - I just like this character so much.
Oh, and Iā€™m 60k short of reaching the 1mil gold to finally get Francois.

1 Like
3 Likes