šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

4 Likes

I found the Battlebound Warhound mount in uninstanced ToP by accident, and didnā€™t even know about it beforehand :joy:

1 Like

I was surprised to see someone ride past me on one of those a few minutes back; Iā€™ve never seen it before. Had to target and read the tooltip ^^

what made me smile ? oh that Paladins getting nerfed again :rofl:

I finally have enough souls that the weekly now gives me anima.

1 Like

I got Marrowfang on my first ever run of Necrotic Wake :smiley:

Level 60 on one of my horde rogues! Yay! :partying_face:

Finally I can open lockboxes again, and finally Iā€™m done with Threads of Fate. Never touching that againā€¦

2 Likes
2 Likes

Do you recommend doing the main storyline and dungeon spam instead?

I got the Shadowmoon robe, now my Magā€™har priest feels complete

Plus my main is now a Vulpera. I feel much happier playing him now

1 Like

Well this is a matter of taste and preferenceā€¦ but I find ā€œregularā€ leveling to be much smoother and more comfortable than the pseudo-WQ/Calling farming that Threads of Fate forced me to do. Iā€™m sure that anyone who hates the railroaded leveling experience that the storyline offers will prefer Threads.

I got the Night Fae Dragon Soulshape. Too bad I already race changed my Nelf, otherwise she wouldā€™ve looked exactly like Ysera. I even had the dreamer title.

Getting the Wildseed Cradle mount from Ardenweald - not impressive I know, but was one of those random mounts that I like getting

1 Like

I managed to clear a NW 20 in ++

2 Likes

Random stranger in game telling me Iā€™m a very positive person

5 Likes

Collecting the ā€˜do stuffā€™ mounts today.

Silverwind Larion - Shard Labour (takes ages and some are in the two Bastion dungeons)
Swift Gloomhood - Dreamcatcher quest
Wildseed Cradle - Gardening Toolkit chain
Shimmermist Runner - Maze

Also farmed and got the egg for Callow Flayedwing (when it hatches)

Only three non-covenant mounts left now - Sundancer and Ascended Skymane and Silky Shimmermoth (I have exalted with Garden just not bought it yet)

1 Like

I helped Choofa and his friends. It always makes me smile for some reason.

2 Likes

This evening I logged in and went: ā€œI donā€™t feel like playing WoW.ā€, a moment later ā€œActually I just donā€™t feel like playing Shadowlandsā€.

So I was thinking what old stuff I could be doing and went with: Falanaar scenario.
At the end it put a big smile on my face, the quest for the Fox dropped! :smiley:

Plenty of runs on main and alt in Legion, BFAā€¦ so Iā€™m glad that its one mount less on my farming list and even better: one that I really wanted. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations on getting one of the best ground mounts in the game :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Finally have my first level 60 toon :partying_face:. Now to figure everything else out :blush:

4 Likes