🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Watching multiboxers finally kick the bucket.

2 Likes

This… I love a new pet and its going to be the new best friend for this gilblin hunter alt Im leveling (I know, you cant be a gilblin…but Imma give it ma best shot!!).

2 Likes

Today was a week where I can mass pull, so naturally I logged in and did a WM.

Pulled whole Raal’s room and smashed it, was fun.

1 Like

Someone whispered me and told me how excited they were about unlocking vulpera which I found wholesome and encouraged me to not let the orcs bully me.

1 Like

This thread! :slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

Upon making new character yesterday I was happy that I was not forced into Exile Reach zone to level.
Love Shadowglen so much for starter area and wouldn’t trade it for anything!

^^ This reply :purple_heart:

9 Likes

This multiboxing news was amazing. I thought Blizzard had no soul. This is such great news.

Thank you Blizzard !

2 Likes

Like many here, multiboxers getting dropkicked in the face.

2 Likes

Some friends from wow made me smile today… just like every day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

A friend who has been on a break returning to WoW

3 Likes

makes my day :3

5 Likes

Reading a silly TotalRP profile, always make me smile lol

1 Like

A friend agreed to do another round of 4xMythic dungeons for the quest with me on an alt :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve been levelling a restoration shaman over the last couple of days. It’s helped me figure out what I should bind where after the death of my beloved Roccat Nyth.

AND THEN I CAST FROST SHOCK!

(Seriously, I’m loving having frost shock back as resto).

1 Like

Finnaly managed to get into a darkshore HC warfront on my not that very super geared mage after being kicked from 99% :3

1 Like

Very much this ^^

1 Like

I got the lifebinder’s maiden mount from Dragon Soul heroic today! Been farming it for months. The grind is finally over!

1 Like

Another day passed, one day closer to Shadowlands

Sorry I don’t really smile often.