🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Deciding to come back to WoW I think. Even if people have other views on this game for me it’s amazing and calms me down because I do what I like :relieved::relieved:

Our Ally guildmaster resubbing this week!

Executing Vulpera in bgs
Other than that i can finally get the old ZG tiger today :smiley:
And got a lot of progress on the heritage mogs and its friday

The 1+ hour korrok events bg(s) I did yesterday when i qued into a russian vs russian team was pretty fun ngl

Probably old news, but I just noticed Leeroy Jenkins has set up shop at caverns of time. Selling some weird stuff… Leeroy!..:!!! '(

2 Likes

The emissary in Nazmir is being very kind to me today.

I could do all three Tortollan quests on Zandalar without having to play turtle/crab minigames \o/

2 Likes

I got the title the Alliance Slayer almost accidentally while creatively completing the quest to get the N’zoth toy that let’s you tame the Vale cloud serpents. I will wear it shamelessly :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Finally, sweet sweet revenge on my nemesis.

It was glorious. The deaths. The destruction. The bloodlust.
(Nearly costing my team victories in battle grounds because I just wanted to kill kill kill!!!)
I shall savour my victory with a chocolate orange I expect to be sent.
But. Next wargames… I shall be Horde. Who shall I target then…

2 Likes

My guild and that i can sit down and play the game.

1 Like

Finally got Naeno for Most Mini’s wins, just one more to go!!!

Managed to move all my alts to Mechagon, ready for reset.

Everything makes me smile in WoW these days. The gameplay, the lore, the people :joy:

I’m starting to believe I’m the problem :slightly_smiling_face:

We get new stuff to do tomorrow \o/

1 Like

^^

1 Like

I remembered my first ever character today, Lali a blood elf paladin back in the early days.

Made me smile thinking about all the different judgements I had and being so utterly nooby.

1 Like

Not today, but earlier this week (November 3rd) I finally got Invincible. It happen at the same time I completed Shadowmourne and got the “chest”.

1 Like

How lively Icecrown is and how much people are chatting in /1 General. The pins, call outs and general banter has been great fun today.

Honestly this may sound dumb to people.

My bank card had to get blocked and I’m currently waiting on a new one to come through the post - can’t use Online shopping or anything.

Thought my sub was ready to run out today and was like “nooooo” turns out I’ve got 4 days left so that’ll tide me over until my new card comes.

Happy days!

2 Likes

Seeing Nathanos go down.

2 Likes