🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I prefer my drakes without the saddles anyway. And I mostly use the Highland Drake as well.

i got a tabard of flame for 500k from BMAH
it was worth the 2/3 wow tokens
only things i miss are to get redemption gloves and legs from bmah for not so expensive bids or against other players(likely/or less to happen but still)

2 Likes

What if the next prime reward is that tabard? :face_with_peeking_eye:

would be amazing if it was possible - but this game cannot do that anymore

what if i dont do prime gaming stuff?
i mean my friend got the swashbuckler tmog piece good for him
and the tabard of brilliance(but that was just added to your appearence collection)

Well, fair enough… But I would personally rather spend 3 euros than 500k gold.
Of course, this discussion might be moot since we just don’t know what kind of rewards they’re still going to do. :sweat_smile:

oh fair point just that i never bidded on tabards in bmah before(or non redemption tier stuff except cheap pets)
winning one of these means i can match it with a certain orange plate tmog set(hyperion or anything from HC firelands)

1 Like

Internet is back, time to farm that brewfest dragon manuscript!

6 Likes

you could get them crafted now for you :slight_smile:

How to Craft Tier 3 Gear and Obtain Ancient Naxxramas Patterns - Wowhead News

I have heard some article that can be possible to exist with Sha rising again (MoP 3.0)

hm perhaps a friend in my guild might do that for me thanks for the advice
will ask him next time hes online(and provide the materials he needs)

1 Like

Absolute Win

2 Likes

Hit me up in game, i will reveal you a secret.

2 Likes

I only did one key so I’m going to be optimistic and believe it’s going to give me the missing chest piece I need :rofl:

My character’s mog. I really like it :smile:

No internet snafu’s this morning

North wind drake from tw.

2 Likes

Only 2x aspect crests away from the full mythic warrior set, and a heroic beacon in his vault. My boy looking good these days.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1066051051830124636/1156505061434863677/image.png

(Let us not mention the veteran weapons or how incredibly tired I am by this point.)

5 Likes

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1066051051830124636/1156505061434863677/image.png

5 Likes