šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I finished the Kalecgos questline with the blue dragons and letā€™s just say, the finish was heartwarming. To see Maly and Sindy find their peace and release, also the blues getting reunitedā€¦ it was worth doing this. :blue_heart:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1168109916578398248/WoWScrnShot_102923_093959.jpg?ex=65509222&is=653e1d22&hm=675503d0d3c6be4882e999a4b18cd3670b8597f2dfc6136639a68aa218a803c7&

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1168109916028948600/WoWScrnShot_102923_094052.jpg?ex=65509222&is=653e1d22&hm=53f6971fc661170471c2ac5b96b044836a9c15f254a4053fcec4dafe9d35099a&

1 Like

Senecgos, noooo!

1 Like

Did a bunch of Dawn of the Infinite runs with Twilster. Didnā€™t get the manuscript drop I was hoping for, but helped progress my quest log and was fun :slight_smile: Also saw someone ride a meat wagon during one of the runs, a mount I had completely forgotten exists.

1 Like

Got the third sister so now have the set of 4 hats :+1:

2 Likes

Third sister hat dropped today so that leaves me one chance tomorrow for the youngest.

The HH is still mocking me - today it was the purple Horsemanā€™s Sinister slicer that dropped. Not much use for a priest. Tomorrow are my last 2 chances for the mount and the pet. So many more people seem to be getting the mount than usual.

4 Likes

I got Mimironā€™s Head from the TW Ulduar cache.

2 Likes

Having looked at the ingame calendar I think itā€™s 2 more days so long as I wake up early enough on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Got the Headless Horseman reins on my first try (no curses, cause I had no idea what I was supposed to do). I guess Iā€™m all out of my luck quota for a while.

This could belong in both this thread and the frown one. My final attempt at getting the manuscript from old pumpkin head and no dice - got yet another squashling, the Scarlet Monastery key and and a broomstick. Got that many broomsticks, i could keep my local witches coven in transport for the next decade (seriously, there is a coven in my town)

If Waycrest Manor becomes a reality, I know who to hang at Hangmanā€™s Pointā€¦

Your life for the Coven!

1 Like

Not today, but few days ago, me(dps shaman. 430 and my husband heal 443) decided to do NL +11, I needed a crest.

Husband took his portal to dungeon, I flew there and we summoned all team that was actually a premade. After inspecting everyone, we found out that two people were ~405 ilvl, and one personā€¦ 330.
Since we we already there, we decided to go and see if they are insanely good and could carry that 330 friend. I decided not to do more dps than the mage(their friend), and my husband decided to do minimum DPS, so we donā€™t carry them.

330 monk was doing 10k DPS on packs and 5k DPS, mage did 30k on boss and ~60k on packs. Monk was constantly dead from mechanics (since with that level he actually has to do them in +11). We finished dungeon overtime and it was funny experienceā€¦ I donā€™t understand how people have guts to do this, and expect to get summoned and then 3 of them get carried. You can literally craft your own gear with old sparks for ~390 ilvl, buy on AH 379, etc. Yet, such people exists. (His bracers were ~100ilvl etc)

It was funny experience

Much to my surprise the HallowsEnd Dragon Customisation dropped for me today. (First loot bag)

I didnā€™t ever expect to get it, especially after being lucky enough to get the Ghost Dog yesterday. (First loot bag aswell).

Letā€™s hope they donā€™t add anything else to this event for next year, so I can go back to skipping it.

1 Like

That weā€™re doing split runs next tier and I canā€™t actually decide which alt pala to gear for it

1 Like

Just logged in to my DK and got the 500 mount achievement (and glowy otter!). I didnt even realise I was close!
I love it when random goodies ambush you!!LOL

4 Likes

After 15 years of waiting, Iā€™m finally able to get the Zhevra mount.

Thanks Blizzard!

6 Likes

I was lucky enough to get my boots from the weekly, then bought a shoulderpad with my chrysalis (earning the normal mog in the process).

Now just a helmet to get, flightstones to gather, and the heroic tier is as good as mine!

Also noticed that the normal mog only requires me to get a boot to finish (upgraded a 411 S1 item to 434 straight away with vault) but I could just get a dreamsurge boot and scale that up to 415 when done :smile:

1 Like

I noticed an inconsistency with paladin aura animation. While Crusader and Concentration Auras display their effect on the ground below you, Devotion and Retribution Auras display them at your feet. This is noticeable if you activate them while in the air or standing on an object (as some of those effects will play on the ground below the object).

Found a very good source of flightstones by doing Dawn of Infinite, so upgraded my stuff - all that remains now is a helmet, and Iā€™ll upgrade a weaker boot to finish the normal recolor.

Iā€™m praying that crests/whatnot (S2 related stuff) wonā€™t reset next week yet, as then I can just do dreamsurge weekly to finish my set off. :smile:

2 Likes

Thought I would pop in to Torghast and finish off some layers - oh my! running the jailers gauntlet on layers 5-8 was mental!
ā€¦ so glad my pet was up to it and dealing with all the waves of mobs :+1: :flushed:

Wonder what the higher layers of twisting corridors is like :thinking:

I decided to get the bird mount from the Dream event and farmed most coalescences flying around the Waking Shores, and it was so cool.
I feel like sometimes we get a bit too caught up in discussions about the game and forget the simple joy of playing it, and how good it is on a fundamental level.
Dragonflight made me smile today. :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes