šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Very nice looking bird mount! I hope to use it more in the next expansion.

Metzen on stage was so good.

Ybarra tearing up also.

What Iā€™ve been hearing from Blizzcon makes me happy. I wasnā€™t sure they would go further on the path that DF set them onā€¦ so its nice to see theyā€™re building upon that.

Hope it all works out for Metzen because heā€™s the right man for the job. Was lovely seeing him on stage.

1 Like

Ooh Darkmoon Faire, time for knowledge points :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

Story time (this happened today):
So there was this group of horde players ganking everyone at the Dreamsurge Hub. One of them had a bounty on him.
I wanted to visit the vendor to buy one of the toys but they would not let me get close (I was mounted on my Drake).
I waited until they were distracted and landed on the platform and pressed Shadowmeld. Then I waited for the guy with the bounty to get close to meā€¦ itā€™s a tall platform and he had bubble on cooldown, so I mind controlled him off the platform :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
His friends tried killing me but I glided away.
I LOVE BEING A PRIEST!

Ps. he died

2 Likes

The WoW Deep Dive has 4300~ likes and 86 (eighty-six) dislikes.
My friends.
Daddyā€™s still got it.
:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Just died at a flightpathā€¦what made me smile was the fact that Big Kinook yelled ā€˜Thats it! Soupā€™s done! Come and get it!ā€™.
At which point Fyrakk BBQed me (and my druid was in bear form too).

So yup, my soup was officially done. Bear soup anybody?? LOL :laughing:

I think today was the culmination of my 10.1 journey. During this season I managed to get 3 more characters to max level. Granted one was an Evoker which isnā€™t that hard, the other two are my first ever max level DK and warrior (the DK only got to 70 last week).

This week I got the evoker and warrior LFR ready via Zaralek campaign and Forbidden Reach farming and today I ran Aberrus on LFR with them, this included tanking it for the first time. Most bosses were pretty simple but on Sarkareth we barely made it with like half the raid and all healers dead.

Other things I did this season is run a lot of TW (including the raids).

I now have 10 max level characters (I think), 3 evokers, 2 mages, 2 paladins, 1 DH, 1 DK and 1 Warrior. I will be working on another evoker and mage as well as my first max level druid (unless level 50 in SL prepatch counts).

1 Like

Got KSM this week on a second char. Was unexpected.

2 Likes

A bit late to the party yet again with an event that happened friday. The expansions announcements, everything WoW related, even the classic announcements.

Yes! Finally! My forum avatar is broken!
Let me in the club. :blossom: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I won the ultimate vault lottery - my heroic tier helm was waiting for me in it, and it was the strongest upgrade at the same time!

On top of that, I couldnā€™t have converted other items into it anyways, the catalyst doesnā€™t work now, sadly.

Other than that - disc rework is :pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers:.

No more schism, PW: solace, SCov, Smite absorption returns, and I get a giga strong heal CD that makes me immune to CC and lifts me above bad on the floor? Count me in.

Iā€™m going Disc for now, I can seeā€¦ and Shadow seems promising too since the latest rework.

2 Likes

I used to be broken, like youā€¦ now I am whole :sob:

3 Likes

The armory today

2 Likes

I see you carry two (2) presents. Bet you had a decent reset?

If not that, it must be the unlock ofā€¦

vanilla TBC flying!

Got tmog on main and a ring on alt :rofl:

Got pathfinder and a surprise mount from the grow a seed event thingy :grinning:

1 Like

Ooh my avatar is normal again :+1:
ā€¦ tried the new content, did not have a lot of time this evening to do much, however got a new bow, 2 rings, couple of mounts and completed one mail set - not bad at all :grinning:

That makes two of us!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1171927336317366272/image.png?ex=655e7562&is=654c0062&hm=c4ada5dcea20d5106b2742b16dc71ee931235a6cf543aea822afa013fd3ef13d&=&width=866&height=487

It was the currency mount for me (no luck with the epic seed one, Iā€™d need to find more than one in the first place :') )

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1171927336317366272/image.png?ex=655e7562&is=654c0062&hm=c4ada5dcea20d5106b2742b16dc71ee931235a6cf543aea822afa013fd3ef13d&=&width=866&height=487

3 Likes