šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I got Rune of Razorice mog while I was farming Shadowmourne yesterday.

2 Likes

I finally got the Tusk of Mannoroth (Garrosh shoulders), the item I wanted since it was released (about 10 years ago).

I farmed it since it got released (1 year with one character when it was actual content, and the rest with 5 charakters per week).

This is a good day

Edit: AFTER 10 years of FARMING I never have to enter this hellhole again.

2 Likes

Levelled from 60-70 in one evening thanks to the XP from TW dungeons.

1 Like

The new hair colors for belfs.

1 Like

I read in the Q&A summary that they plan to make a seamless transition between Eastern Plaguelands and Ghostlands when we revisit it on 12.0

2 Likes

How easy it was to unlock slow flying- feels good being able to swap between dragons and the regular ones i use

Invincible is not invisible anymore. :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Productive day so far :grinning:
Pathfinder flying sorted and although I like DF style, traditional speed does help when you are on some achievement type tracking and following certain mobs, to treasure chests as one example and flying up into the trees!

Managed to tame the 3 pets - stag, bear and saber as per this

With the pathfinder unlocked you can now fly in the Evoker starting zone (and I mean during their starting experience). So you can maneuver there much faster now if you want to level one.

1 Like

Gratz on that one - Iā€™m still trying after 8 years lol

2 Likes

Hang in there, itā€™s going to come one day

2 Likes

the emerald dream world pvp island did the weekly sparks quest finished it
and went to farm bloody tokens for the new pvp gear
joined multiple groups in a row on the same shard wasnt disappointed
also got 3 bounty bags from alliance assasins+1 air supply(after alliance getting every crate)
cc lock and aoe from geared players was worth it to get the currency

2 Likes

I got Shadowmourne, and everything that entails.

2 Likes

Korrakā€™s Revenge is back and, frustrating as it is with people who donā€™t know the tactics and wonā€™t listen to those that do, Iā€™ll finally get some more Timewarped Badges as itā€™s the only way I can get the mounts :slight_smile:

The friendly options theyā€™ve added for those of us who struggle with DR. So much nicer to have an npc to hop on or let me do things with my regular flying mount.

2 Likes

My white riding camel which arrived ingame within 30 seconds of claiming. Very impressed. Now trying to work out how to make him look white and not purple :smiley:

Dream Wardens rep tokens get buffed by the 19th Anniversary buff!

Went from renown 9 to 12 in an instant.

there was an air supply drop in azure span earlier today with 2 alliance players fighting 5 horde players
we won that fight and the crate
also got my mount from doomwalker together with the 441 plate head(azuregos dropped a 441 vers ring)
and last but not least converted one 441 shoulder piece into tier(doesnt match my tmog but its the"right"kind of blue colour)

2 Likes

Snap! I didnā€™t realise I would be getting anything and got both the mount and a veteran cloak :grinning::+1:

2 Likes