🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I think the mount is a guaranteed drop.

2 Likes

Aye, just literally watched MrGM short YouTube on it and yes guaranteed when you kill Doomwalker. Didn’t realise that there is also a chance of 441 gear on the 3 mobs with that Originals quest. I didn’t pick that one up but may pick it up tomorrow to see :+1:

IDK how long it has been there but there’s an option to summarize threads after the opening post.

I don’t know what metric it uses to filter posts but it might be useful for long threads you actually want to know what is going on there.

How often i still run into people who are starting or restarting the game while recruiting for my guild.
also Punyelf makes me smile every time i read her posts…so modest, but true to their own believes.

1 Like

Aww! historically Nagrand was my favourite place to chill, loved the floating islands with waterfalls :+1:

I have a soft spot for owls and with Emerald Dream having cute owls and druids that can get that form, reckon DF will be my new favourite place to chill :grinning:
… I deleted my druid alt a few years ago, me thinks I may need to bring it back to get the owl form :thinking:

Stormwind portal room 2nd floor is open lol. It’s empty for now though.

2 Likes

Someone should tell the armory that Season 3 dungeons are different to Season 2

ooooh…must go and be nosey!!LOL

Im enjoying the lazy XP from the Anniversary event. If you have lots of alts (and I have lots that sadly SL stopped me playing) then go and park them by the Historian in Caverns of Time.
The daily gives you 1-3 bars XP , depending on level, and it only takes 30 secs (inc the time to log off!).
Thats worth a smile! :smile:

2 Likes

Most of my M plus team is coming back

2 Likes

Rolled 100 on healing trinket and toy from the same boss :partying_face::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Reset tomorrow and I don’t know if I dare be excited for vault.

2 Likes

Same same, as try to be not excited, but hard to be not excited :laughing:

2 Likes

I took a flight path and was stuck in another gryphon’s behind all the way from Tanaris to Feralas.

4 Likes

Got a hero hat tier set in the dungeon vault :joy: on the character I probably won’t even play. On the characters I like, I got some bad loot (in both full raid slots and full m+)

1 Like

Got my BIS trinket for M+ (Rezan’s Gleaming Eye) ilvl460. Glad i started the season last night, was good fun although i only done Murozond’s Rise +2 and Waycrest Manor +4. The key i got was Galakrond’s Fall +4 so i can get DOTI out the way tonight

3 Likes

lfr smolderon when he goes intermission mode he walks to the middle of the map like bosses in ffxiv do
already used the 1 catalyst charge last week and this week i dont have 1?
when i upgraded my shoulders to 450 they swapped from blue to orange
it fits the hyperion set
also got the dreamsaber mount from a random seed cache
its a ground mount only

Got a mount yesterday from the purple seed and then another today, hopefully that doesn’t kill my luck.

1 Like

Smolderon as a whole gives me huge ffxiv trials vibe.

oh right the rings mechanic too
yet the rng still refuses to drop the 2h sword from the vault or from the boss
including a 99/100 roll haha
i like it more than ashkandur but the same as lfr/normal mode jaithys(which i got eventually)

Me, playing the final Tyr chapter of DF, thinking beforehand “damn, wish my Dragon could have white scales to match with his and my armor”. Later when reading about the quest rewards in the pop-up I was like “NO WAY THIS IS REAL!” :smiley:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/481103115894915074/1176886043744669736/image.png?ex=65707f8a&is=655e0a8a&hm=09fbf464faaa200d98692cb49924211a0beece7788217adb5e7c50a99f62d2fb&