šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

You get charge every other week

ah alright thanks

1 Like
2 Likes

i got the ethereum nexus reaver on both my blood elf warrior(ilvl 441) and draenei paladin from doomwalker
for my paladin it was a upgrade from the green 2h axe with ilvl 236
also finished one azure span quest chain that rewarded me with 1,5k rep and 353 epic cloak
so i got tuskarr renown 21 and a free tabard

I do Korrak every day for the time-warped badges (and the honour) ā€¦ and Iā€™m smiling because about 80/85% of the time alliance is winning. How? Why? Iā€™m very happy about it but weā€™ve never achieved that sort of percentage before.

2 Likes

We managed to deplete a +2 Galakrondā€™s Fall. Most of the party didnā€™t know mechanics and we wiped on Iridikron one too many times.

That i discovered I can learn the Winterpelt language. More of this content please!

2 Likes

Saw another post about pets to tame and saw this one - logged in and managed to get 2 - pretty quick spawn rate, less than 10 minutes each time - see a few of them around in Valdrakken :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Looks like the dungeon finder for levels 51-60 was finally fixed (took them about a year or so).

Also I found out that evokers can do the Deaths of Chromie scenario now.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure what is going on with the dreamsurge right now but it looks like it gives a lot of buffs at once and itā€™s probably a good chance to solo some rares in Thaldraszus.

Itā€™s been a few days of me playing again after being gone for months and iā€™ve been meeting so many amazing people. I donā€™t understand how are people saying that the game is so toxic, i swear.

2 Likes

ā€˜Nicely doneā€¦you and your drake are exceptional!ā€™

After I took fully 2 minutes to complete a race. Extra points should be awarded for the fact I walked and swam for some of it!!LOL
hey, if you are going to suck at something then make sure you suck bigtime!!LOL

5 Likes

watching this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkso7WNKKFk&t=0s

made me smile today.

Alt got loot from world boss in ED

Total casual dominance in M+ warms my heart.

Finally the first two weeks of m+ content wasnā€™t made artificially super hard to limit RFW players farm of the dungeons for the sake of over-gearing raids.
It seems to me finally the focus is to give us, casuals, the option to achieve our cosmetic goals early on so we could just enjoy the game the rest of the patch.

The Emerald dream ambience and Merithra voice actress is solid platinum level patch for me storywise. I love all my new druid forms I got on alt.

Happy Mothers day!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the 12th May, not today afaik.

its different all over the world

Got another M+ portal today. Three to go!

I got the Freehold parrot mount from Quantum Courser.

3 Likes
2 Likes