šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Class tuning for nov 29 :slight_smile:

Timed Throne of tides +16 yesterday as holy priest in a pure pug group. Felt pretty good to time it, with 460ilvl and 2 set aberrusā€¦ Last boss took us two tries, hardest boss ever I think. I like the feeling of timing the keys when I heal.

1 Like

Iā€™ll take that. My crappy evoker is doing better damage than my main SP

4 Likes

rolled a 71 on war tier legs from lfr larodar and won them
and with my catalyst helmet from todays charge this makes 2 tier pieces

1 Like
5 Likes

gratz Puny i just got renown 15 today

2 Likes

I knowww, so satisfying

1 Like

Last two portals done :dracthyr_yay_animated:

3 Likes

I love that The Hunt no longer turns you into a blue missile next patch.

Felt properly good about my mistweaver in a raid for the first time in a while. The 10.0 incarnation made me abandon it completely, then went back in 10.1.5 and struggled a bit but stuck it out because of a supportive and chill team - but the 10.2 version is just easier and I can actually relax and enjoy playing it again.

Nice to engage with my old favourite and not feel like Iā€™m just doing it out of some weird sense of duty to not let it go unused :smile_cat:

Also got the runebear on my druid! No sign of the green leafy bear, despite many hours of camping that cave, but I live in hopeā€¦

1 Like

The long overdue Windwalker rework/buffs.

Oh waitā€¦

Mythic logs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Feels much better than when I DPS, but bow I feel like I need to DPS sometimes, otherwise itā€™s kinda stressful, especially low key pugs :skull:

1 Like

prnt.sc/O2B7axDOnpxq

This is amazing.

I finally got a drop ā€¦ a mount from a seed bounty thing - my purple seed, no-one else turned up so I did it on my own.

1 Like

With the trading post evoker set I can finally look decent in dracthyr form as well.

i dont like classic but i do as im told so im enjoying sod :slight_smile:

While helping my friend get the last of his M+ portals, we joined a key and the keyholder left within 30 seconds of the key starting. I couldnā€™t help but laugh, thatā€™s the fastest Iā€™ve seen a key end.

Fortunately we joined another group and timed it. So my friend has his teleport :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

Dragonflight has kept me so busy all the time, that I no longer have time to come to the forums, like I once did :pensive:

Which is: awesome :sunglasses:

Cheers.

1 Like

The new season in classic feels great and i ended up meeting so many nice people as well. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll stick around till 60 but it really feels like a mode meant to be fun, not balanced

1 Like