🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

The white/silver one mixes well with the Kyrian silver recolor set. It might motivate me to finally grind that one.

Dragonflight M+ runs per week: Season 3, week 7

Huuh. Sounds like the 2nd season was pretty disliked

Was not disliked just very easy to gear up and get ksm/ksh/portals all done within 4 weeks max and be geared.

1 Like

Two new mounts and unfroze a pet with my tendies. Also froze this month’s pet.

2 Likes

ChatGPT is a Medivh apologist

1 Like

I was doing my regular in game activities and I get trading post 12 month reward , Burden of Unrelenting Justice transmog set + 500 tenders. When I use my fan of knives, I feel like I’m in Warcraft 3 as a Warden :slight_smile:

“Unconventional tactics that feel like cheating”??? That is somewhat of an understatement …

2 Likes

Darkmoon Faire time for those knowledge points on my last professions I still haven’t maxed.

1 Like

prnt.sc/t4BS-sMVqbZr
Numbers-wise it was my worst pull but i’m so glad it’s down. That’s my first non-dps curve(not counting twilight devastation fun stuff and all the n’zoth shenanigans i pulled :smile: )

I just discovered how you can use your honor to purchase PvP gear and use it to queue for Solo Rated PvP. That was my aim for a while, but I thought you needed to get the gear via mythic or raids, so this is super fun.

Now, all I need to do is learn PvP

1 Like

Got 4 out of 8 Dungeons timed at level 20! (3/7 portals obtained)

2 Likes

Took my little goblin hunter to Mechagon to get some mechanical pets and found Fleetfoot (the rocket charged chicken that is sometimes up and constantly runs around the island).
Except he was bugged and was just standing there waiting for me to tame him!

Hurrah! My goblin already had a mechanical chicken but as all goblins know everything is better when you strap a rocket or 2 to it!!LOL

3 Likes

Made me smile :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yo Kaivax, all those weeks into the season and I’m only seeing rank1 people getting gladiator. Are you guys going to increase mmr again? Solo shuffle killed other brackets for sure and getting gladiator is harder than ever so pvp players feel like you get 0 achievement for playing pvp.

Thanks.

1 Like

Today was a good day in general.

Had a run in TW Ulduar and the raid agreed to do most bosses on hard mode which was a fun experience.

Got exalted with the Netherwing on my Evoker.

Also I finally got the horns I wanted for my drake to complete the Chromie look.

1 Like

Great, can we toss you now at enemies like Gimli in the LotR? :smiley:

Don’t tell the elf.

1 Like

Not. A. Word.

proceeds to yeet Dvalaar into Hordies

Let Them Come! There Is One Dwarf Yet In Azeroth Who Still Draws Breath!

1 Like