🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Other posters recommending an addon that is working perfectly for what I need

Random snarky comments :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Now if only you’d share the addon too :grin:

This one!!!

1 Like

Haha, my pleasure.

1 Like

Honestly it’s fab. Does exactly what I needed :dracthyr_love_animated:

Yeah the one built into WoW is a little limited.

Here’s some other fun stuff you can do:

1. You can set it so it always uses underwater mounts when underwater
  2. You can set it so it copies whichever mount your target is on, assuming you have it too
  3. If you are falling, it will attempt to use anti-fall abilities, like Slowfall and Flight Form
  4. It will always use the Mawrat in The Maw (this was obviously only useful previously)
  5. Make a special bind for summoning a random ground mount
  6. Make a special bind for various shop mounts

I honest-to-God wouldn’t know what to do without that thing.

3 Likes

Someone on the forums mentioned(i think it was Elahri) that in dawn of the infinite the iridikron fight had a fun interaction with trail of light, causing your heals to go wild as holy on the entire party. That was super fun. (and it helped me time my first higher than 20 as a healer)

prnt.sc/_IeDfoGriUWG

Currently spamming TW dungeons to level my hunter army and my first dungeon of the day dropped the Infinite Timereaver!!
I forgot there was even a mount attached to them!!LOL

2 Likes

Must have been a very pleasant surprise!

It is now also possible to dragonride in the Deaths of Chromie scenario.

I got the legendary :smile:

3 Likes

Two smiley things: I logged onto my Worgen to mess about with the new mog and a player randomly approached me to say he was deleting his char and gave me 1k gold and then I went to try my luck for Lord Godfrey’s Old Spectacles and got them on my 28th cast!

Good day in wow! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

That Fyralath finally dropped for me. :heart:

3 Likes

Finding an unexpected Pepe dragon :slight_smile: So cute!

2 Likes

You should grab the other two as well, you NEED them all!!!

4 Likes

did algethar academy with followers on my warlock
offhand from first boss and staff from the last dropped
also few others for quests(1 dungeon quest and 1 dungeon boss dropped/rewarded
2 of the 3 rings for the ottuk mount)
btw you can use your regular flying mount in nokhud

2 Likes

I did my first follower dungeon - Algethar. It’s a complete game-changer for me. I managed to finish a dungeon quest while it was part of the current expansion for the first time. I could also see a current dungeon and get the story. I did die 3 times to a mob that wasn’t a boss who kept blowing me off his/her platform … but, apart from the repair bill, it was fine because the followers all came back to collect me so I couldn’t even get lost.
I think this is the best thing Blizzard has done for me since vanilla.

3 Likes

I did a couple of the follower dungeons today, great to clear some of the quests I had stored :+1:
… also fished up the sunglasses in the gilneas area, and got a mount with the archivist thingy taking me to 499/500 - been a good day :grinning::+1:

2 Likes