šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

sounds like a keeper

3 Likes

She is, mate - we been married longer than this game has been going (26 years this November)

4 Likes

And thatā€™s the mouse acquired. Le done as the french would say.

1 Like

Gratz ā€¦ the mouse is the one Iā€™m still trying for. I got a belt and a load of useless cards today.

1 Like

Oh yes, the cards. yay. Probably missing a whole lot of those. Though Iā€™m not that fussed about cheevos, especially for something as dumb as a card game. Best of luck with the pet hunt!

1 Like

The pet dropped this morning :smiley:
Just 9 cards to go now ā€¦ it seems to me you donā€™t get duplicates (or I havenā€™t yet with the ones that have dropped for me). So a minimum of 9 more kills ā€¦ but thatā€™s ok. Now I can stay in ValD all the time, itā€™s just a case of noticing what the time is.

3 Likes

:stop_sign:
:hammer: :mantelpiece_clock:

1 Like

A wonderful night elf druid pointed out that the G.M.O.D. can also be farmed on LFR, which is faster than trying on normal+. That mech will be mine!

1 Like

If you stay awake- time for your meds, grandma :wink::rofl:

1 Like

Yep, I got the GMOD from LFR. :slight_smile: Good luck with your farm!

So just woke up and found I got into Cataclysm classic beta, a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. :grin:

3 Likes

thats really interesting

I found the Hearthstone Table toy sitting in one of my altā€™s bags this morning so now Iā€™m down to wanting 6 cards to finish the card achievement ā€¦ and also the bag on my main alt and my gatherer alt (I have it on my main and my hardly-ever-played alt)

/edit Gatherer alt in her first try at the event got the bag and also a card so now Iā€™m down to wanting 5 :slight_smile:
Working at home does have its advantages ā€¦

1 Like

The toy is the reward from the achievement :wink:

Oops, Iā€™d forgotten that ā€¦ but itā€™s for the Beginner Collection achievement which I must have finished on the alt.
Itā€™s the main collection achievement I havenā€™t quite finished though Iā€™m now down to needing 4.

1 Like

I think I have everything now, except one transmog and Iā€™m not bothered about that. It helped enormously to do the event on about 5 different alts which I started to do yesterday (and every hour ā€¦ working at home helps).

1 Like

Got into Cata Beta :dracthyr_yay_animated:

2 Likes

Got my first KSM tonight - Scared of Dungeons dragged me over the line for it

4 Likes

Thatā€™s huge, well done! I slacked with M+ this season but the No Pressure discord group is great as well.

2 Likes

Not doing Discord atm, as the headphone/mic sockets on my pc case are bust - and im too cheap to buy a new case :rofl:

Get a cheapo USB headset?

1 Like