šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I decided to farm some SL content a bit. and picked up my SL mage. He has the triple barrier legendary. Now I also picked the talent that gives chance to get Clearcasting proc when Arcane Barrier is struck. Now applying arcane barrier in SL gives me all mage barriers including frost, so sometimes I get Fingers of Frost as an Arcane mage.

2 Likes

A former guild mate sending me a discord DM trying to repair the wrong doing of my former guild. A bit of kindness in this world is so warming.

6 Likes

Finally got the Mote of Naszā€™uro non battling pet. It wasnā€™t easy, but a lot easier with a normal mount than a dragon mount because of landing in tiny high up places and not running out of vigour halfway up a mountain with no landing place.
Even with Handy Notes it wasnā€™t easy and in the end I had to use scripts to find the 2 I was missing (they were under other icons on the map). But I did it so Iā€™m happy.

4 Likes

ā€¦ got this little mount, he is quite cute :grinning:
ā€¦ had part of the leftover slime things for ages and with the increased interest of doing those storms, thought would tag along to finish this off.

3 Likes

ā€¦ just in case anyone else didnā€™t realise like me /doh! - you can buy the items from the AH to spawn these encounters! :+1::thinking:

3 Likes

Finallyā€¦finally got to level 40 in Plunderpoop! :smiley:

I managed the whole thing and only killed one person (and Im pretty sure it was actually an assisted sooicide!!LOL).
I will miss yeeting myself into the Storm though!!

6 Likes

Well done! Iā€™m trying to do that but it seems itā€™s going to be very long ā€¦

3 Likes

My former guild couldnā€™t kill Fyrak tonight!

2 Likes

im finally moving my achie points doin all the dragonflight achievemnt for taivan.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so close to Zovaalā€™s Soul Eater. 1 more day for mushroom dude reputation and 4 more quests , maybe next week from stitchmasters and done. Thanks to expansion meta achievments of Shadowlands and Dragonflight, I have managed to collect 108 mounts in a month :smiley:

4 Likes

Seeing the Nat Pagle world quest was up this morning made my day. A few minutes later and Iā€™ve now got my very own goofy good boy. Iā€™ve seen a few others running around this morning, so I think there will be quite a few happy people today!

4 Likes

Iā€™m not doing the Taivain thing, but am trying to finish achievable (for me) achievements so smiled at this ā€¦ also smiled at the number of people gathered on the riverbank to do the quest and, again, smiled that I got a mount.

4 Likes

And a second smile. I didnā€™t know about the Eonā€™s Fringe dailies until I found the achievement for them. Iā€™ve just done A Multitude of Tasks which I thought was very clever, well written and left me with a big grin on my face :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got the Soundless mount while farming rares in Nazjatar.

4 Likes

seeing someone in a new guildā€¦ again :joy:

gz!! thats one annoying mount to farm

2 Likes

I got to 3.5k. Iā€™m done for the season on the last week of the season :joy:

1 Like

ā€¦quite chuffed - managed to achieve what I wanted to do in terms of the ā€˜A world awokenā€™ achievement - everything done except the 3xraids/1xmyth ones - got a fair few new mounts taking me to 495 unique mounts.

One day will tackle the raid ones to finish the meta achievement - but quite happy today :grinning: - itā€™s been good focussing on one char, instead of various alts for this :+1:

ā€¦ will now take a look at the SL - Back from the Beyond meta and see what I can do with that one.

I donā€™t know why, misclick mayhaps, but changed my felguardā€™s name
I have the Glyph of the Wrathguard, because, big demon, looks cool, whatever
But I was relucant to play demo, because not gonna lie, the Wrathguard name was something horribly sutpid, it was irritating and had no way to change it
And today?
Changed the felguard name and the Wrathguard name was changed too!
Not only that, but it kept his new name, after relog, after resumm, after spec change
Maybe this is something that was implemented long ago, just not noticed but made me extremly happy and now grinning ear-to-ear

4 Likes

Yeey, Iā€™m done with that crappy Plunderstorm. Grinded the last 14 levels in duoā€™s with my wife today.

Letā€™s hope it doesnā€™t come back with new rewards.

Also have to say: for not having to deal with a lot of classes and spellsā€¦ that game mode is utter fail when it comes to balance.

2 Likes