šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Congrats on finishing it (:

1 Like

A bit over a week a random person from my classic guild whispered me by mistake and we ended up playing together, having random conversations and ended up spending together the entire day today. (: I love those chance meetings

1 Like

Iā€™m finished with plunderstorm, so Iā€™m pleased even though Iā€™ve done an insane 19 levels grind today.

4 Likes

Welcome to the pirate club YARRRRR!!! :pirate_flag:

1 Like

Thisā€¦ doesnā€™t make me particularly happy at the moment :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Finally did the last few Stormā€™s Fury to get the toy I was missing.

Can leave that behind now.

A Legendary (9) soup was quite a sight!
So many people!
It was heartwarming

2 Likes

I got the Raszageth skin! :smile:

4 Likes

That has to be the fastest Siege on Dragonbane Keep Iā€™ve done in a long time.

4 Likes

It is quite nice to have everyone back to doing the open world stuff again. I just keep missing it :sweat_smile:

I use a WA that gives me timers for everything on my screen xD

Or Iā€™d never keep track of it all.

Hugs his new Kharnalex, The First Light

I was the only Dracthyr in the team

I won a loot roll against 4 people with an 8.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing!

1 Like

Buy a lottery ticket if you havenā€™t already.

2 Likes

On a banking alt of mine Iā€™ve been making quite a bit of sales in the auction house. Iā€™ve gotten about 10k gold worth of profits from selling rare and epic legacy world drops in the past two days.

3 Likes

Okay, Iā€™m even getting heroic loot.
4 pieces of gear so far, 1 heroic drop. Lottery tickets coming right up. (also not to mention the amount of dungeon gear)

2 Likes

The healers in Ashran on horde side deserve a raise. A massive one. Iā€™m no pvp person, thatā€™s for sure, but I got into ashran to kill a bunch of humans for my nemesis quest. Iā€™ll admit I took most of the damage(and healing, cause these people were amazing) but that allowed me to put so much pressure on them that we won \o/

3 Likes

i occasionally score a high roll on lfr stuff(2h dps weapons or tier but never tempostones)
thats the good news but
every time someone gotta whisper with the world first attitude"can i buy that?"
i gotta block em horde or ally doesnt matter
seriously who invented this behaviour? if i win a high roll its obvious i NEED it
all this pay offer stuff is making me laugh and confused at the same time

on the other hand i saw one vendor sells lfr/normal/hc/mythic cosmetic versions of both vault and amirdrassil weapons for 1 brullon
chose to spend my wars 1st dinar on the cosmetic version of mythic smolderon sword
double checked both those names and raiders cleaver sounds better for that sword

2 Likes