🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Honestly seeing this cat picture was about the best smile today after the frustrations of Korthia

1 Like

The usual capture of outlands are a twoers etc and so hordes gets no spirit shards on Hydraxian waterlords tbc classic Alliance ,also a couple of wins in a row in bg and one more off set piece bought ! Getting daisy and another bananas before they expired on retail doomhammer.

Someone found a way to kill herbing bots with a toy because they get stuck

3 Likes

My sub ends tomorrow and i’m happy i dont pay dis anymore and enjoy FFXIV

1 Like

I was doing a shadow labs normal run with pugs yesterday. Normally it’s quite easy to heal with most damage going out against the tank, but this was different.

When we got to the chamber before the big crazy ogre boss, part of the trash decided to lock me down with CCs. Now this would be annoying, but I was surprised in a positive way how well orgazised it was. :joy:
So what happened was getting a seduce for 5 secs, then a 4 sec stun, right after another seduce, all without pause, from an NPC rogue and a warlock’s succy. (Maybe ours being charmed and its succy charming me? No idea now.)

It was enough time for the trash to kill our tank off but we still managed to finish off the rest.
This coordinated attack made my day… it was as if the mobs were trained in PvP :joy:

1 Like

Reading this thread always makes me smile .

And its my bff’s bday today :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kiss:

3 Likes

Happy birthday to him/her! :birthday:

1 Like

Love you too :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I don’t pvp anymore but i used to enjoy world pvp alot. Was thinking back when raids of horde used to attack stormwind and take over the city preventing everyone from doing business there.
As always the alliance formed raid groups to defend and win back the city and we did most of the times.
But what lost my hope for humanity is when the horde was running to their corpses the alliance raids left for orgrimmar and when the horde came to there were no defenders left.
Every time, horde just waited until they left and then took over the city again with little to no resistance.

But what still makes me laugh today is when atleast 2 full raid groups of each faction decided to have a massive barfight inside goldshire inn. Oh the mess. I used to love when that kind of chaos happen’d.

Seeing the old Wilds of Karsaang frogs.

1 Like

Doing a bunch of keys with alts and having a good laugh.

1 Like

No more j alien brack

Shenanighans with friends in game

I just got the Sanctum gloomcharger from the raid :smiley:

1 Like

Got into adamant vaults twice this evening and got two cosmetics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Night Fae pepe made me smile.

We love Pepe.

4 Likes

This forum.
I wasn’t even aware that there was a TW event going on.
I’m glad I keep coming everyday to check on the latest topics. :smiley:

Almost lost the opportunity to buy trinkets for my level 50 alts, I leveled after BFA ended.

I also want the Timewarped Badge reward for finishing a TW dungeon.
20 runs to do in 20 characters.
I’m glad I’m not playing at level 60.
Otherwise I would also have to do the 5 TW runs quest in order to get a chest reward like in BFA.
20 characters * 5 runs each = 100 runs. :scream:

Cheers.

3 Likes

My friends are keeping me insanely busy in game and I love it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Slowly creeping towards that 2k score

3 Likes

1 Like