šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Score slowly creeping up, but not there yet :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

All four campaigns done for this week \o/

1 Like

2 more flawless to go for a new mount soon :smiley:

1 Like

Wow youā€™ve been doing so well!

1 Like
2 Likes

I finally managed to tank TW in all 5 classes. :partying_face:

• Warrior: 4 characters.
  • Paladin: 2 characters.
  • DK: 2 characters.
  • Druid: 1 character.
  • DH: 1 character.
  • Monk: 1 character.

Cheers.

7 Likes

Today I got Shattered Halls Heroic finished in TW as resto shammy healer

New account so I do TWā€™s until I complete every dungeon available

After 3 x Magisters (and I got the mount) and 2 x Black Morass all the others were 1x only

Why do so many tanks forget about THAT room in Arcatraz and pull too many ? You know the one

4 Likes

Got the moth from NF paragon box so now at 567 mounts :smiley:

3 Likes

I got the mount as well this time. Just doing them to get the quest gear for my altsā€¦its always so brilliant when a mount happens and you arent expecting it!

Also over half the rooms in Arcatraz are THAT room! That dungeon is both diabolical and kinda fun too.

2 Likes

Tell me about it :weary: ā€¦

Yesterday I was doing that instance, on my Vengeance DH, we only had 2 bosses remaining.

I was explaining, to the group that we should go careful on the room with 3 bosses, because the 1st one has adds and I might get CC, so they should have their defensive CDs ready.

As soon as I look someone had already starting pulling and by the time I went we had 2 players dead.
Needless to say we wiped.

I than remembered the party, why we had 2 healers quitting right from the start.
Because thatā€™s not a easy place.

The Warlock did explained he had his character in auto run. So we did it again.

The last room, I was telling the players to wait while I pulled the packs one by one.
Needless to say I ended up tanking 4 Satyrs instead on 2 at a time and we lost 2 players of that pull.
I think it was the Warlock again ā€¦

Cheers.

woo!

just got

4 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

funny thats exactly what Ceran whispered to me like two seconds after i got it. :smile:

2 Likes

1- Finished all TW runs for the 500 badges on my 20 characters. :partying_face:

2- Itā€™s amazing how, a simple macro to cast harm spells on enemies and beneficial spells on allies, can make your Holy Priest experience, change from night to day. Itā€™s surprising, what you can learn on Forums.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Cheers.

5 Likes

Thanks to a final push from the ā€˜Comp Stompā€™ the 250 Honor Level mount and Iā€™m not even a PvPer just slowly ground this from doing towers in Legion, Assaults with WM on in BfA and a few ebgs and the odd good brawl in SL.

Iā€™ll never get the Honor Level 500 one and am not planning to try!

https://i.imgur.com/z5UVJ6P.jpg

And a beauty it is

https://i.imgur.com/h0XXUtN.jpg

Donā€™t know if Fractured Chambers is the easiest wing or not but Iā€™m still happy :grin:

2 Likes

Diablo is totally wow relatedā€¦ * nod* nod*

I know I am in a minority here (nothing unusual for me) but I never got the hype around D2, I loved D3 (even before RoS) but played D2 a few years a go and then the alpha of D2R and was left ā€˜mehā€™

Mostly nostalgia and the weird blokes that prefer older style of gameplay.

Itā€™s like wow classic.
I donā€™t expect D2R to bring any new players for long and most will likely just try it for a couple of days and get disappointed once theyā€™ll realise itā€™s a 20 year old game with a graphic mod on it.

The players that will actually play this game is the players that have been playing it for the last 20 years despite newer games being ā€œbetterā€.

If you donā€™t like D2 as it is now. Donā€™t get D2R.