🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

2 new mounts today

1 from shadehound event in maw
1 from doing all torghast flawless

So very happy :smiley:

3 Likes

Well done, I haven’t got a single flawless 12 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I hated every moment of Coldheart :frowning:

We ran through both 12 wings today mostly cursing

1 Like

Had a nice LFR today. One guy amused us all with his dad jokes, people were calm and collected and generally a nice athmosphere.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Seeing how many friendly forumers are still around.

I myself have decided to stay. WoW was and will be great again :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

I smiled today when a DH hit me for 30k with the hunt followed by a 14k felrush :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hitting my brother made me smile today

hey DHs have their gamer moments too

1 Like

Finally managed to hunt down the last of the Court Favors for the Ember Court - the Maldraxi Warbanner. That damn PvP quest in Maldraxxus was always up when I was working… but not this dawn, no sir!
And coincidentally , today’s Ember Court was the “last” when I needed to do any RSVP queest, finally I’m Best Friend with all of the guest!
The Afterparty is so lovely, everyone is there!
I’m still saying, the Ember Court is the best and most complex of the Covenant “features”
:bat:

2 Likes

Dropping the Colossal Slaughterclaw from the Undying Army paragon cache last night

2 Likes

When you need a dps for M+

2 Likes

Getting a pretty useless item sold on AH for 99,000g when I meant to list it for 9000g. And getting the mount from The Nine afterwards.

1 Like

You should post that every time a new thread “why I don’t get invited!?” spawns.
Sometimes if hurt my eyes when I’m looking for last DPS, they are so many.

2 Likes

Remembered those mounts I didnt bother to get because they would of been a PITA without flying.
In other words picked up the Silverwind Larion and Wildseed Cradle today!

Getting mount 570 today .

1 Like

Doing a Spires of Ascension 11, several people made stupid mistakes. But no one left and still timed it by 7 minutes and everyone was happy in the end.

4 Likes

Seeing all the people flying down into the abyss, in the trash towards Tarragrue.

I know, its a bit harsh but i just cant help to smile, every single time!

1 Like