🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Doing Minor visions of N’zoth on my BE Warrior and getting procs all the time in my spell bar.
I could be there kicking *** all day long, I wouldn’t get tired of it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Cheers.

4 Likes

I have been smiling every hour while Im awake after Activision/Lawsuit. Now its Blizzard’s turn to suffer after all bad things they have done to WoW for years.

1 Like

Got tormentors hand mount today and NF assault mount making my total 572.

4 Likes

Playing and enjoying my DK alt rarely play melee so it is fun .

2 Likes

ohh i keep messing it up i bouth 20 then it did not allow me to buy more so i used 10 then afther a while i bouth 10 more so total of 30 … that was i ment :rofl:

I very much indeed enjoy the Uther quest chain. And my free-t shirt from the orc in ORG. That is until some alliance player dismounted me from a great height. I used my feather and flew off the edge of bastion. I doubt he got honor for me killing myself. But I did lose my title. sure.

Stylish Black Shirt is pobably moust rare one u can get during the event :rofl:

1 Like

So you hold more than the allowed limit of 20 at one time intresting …

So yes you can hold 20 at one time so how can you have a full 32 slot bag ?

You do not understand how it works you can still only hold 20 at one time so you can not unless you can prove it hold 32 it which case you have beaten the system or it is badly worded .

I hope to see a screenshot from you so i can see blizzard have badly worded how the system works thanks .

badly worded kept messing it up …
why cant they allow us to trade wow tokens so u can give them to friends …

serious? I deleted all my shirts cause they took up bag space. However I did send a load to my banker but got fed up doing that . must check. I ran about for 2 hours collecting shirts only to realise i got that acheev for 15 shirts in 2017. Hhahahahaha.

i have sold White Swahbucker Shirt for even 75.000 gold once :rofl:

1 Like

I must check my banker when I get home. Ya neve know. I did send quite a lot of shirts to it. Fingers crossed.

I just told a “Blizzard Administrator” to “suck my [redacted], [redacted]!” after they told me to visit a dodgy website to “confirm my account ownership”. It takes far more than a character named Blízzard to lure me.

One of my guildies was kind enough to lend me half a dozen Primal Waters for a Major Healing ench on my mace. That 81 +healing and 27 +dmg rocks :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Finishing campaign number 13

so now have

Nerco plate
NF plate
Kyrian cloth left to do

2 Likes

Other than racking 72 warsong gulch mark today while still being geared already but for future needs, I saw a female undead level 66 prot warrior dying at Shattrath in front of the end of the world tavern and when he/she ressed I told him/her : one more time with me, helped kill both the ogre and demon elite in it and we kissed and thanked each others and parted way.

I am no stranger to struggling, things weren’t always easy for me too and I wish someone had helped me in those situation, be the change you want to see !

In battlegrounds we are sworn oppenents but otherwise we are just players with different taste that is all.

1 Like

I’ve made my first run with a mage character in Torghast and found out you can detonate sheeps with the right power. I’ve had a good laugh.

1 Like

The ‘elite’ player screaming at the new player in a dungeon then dying on aoe as he or she was too busy typing out the rant than paying attention to the fighting.

4 Likes