🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Team work.
In Underrot I noticed the Healer was struggling. I asked everyone to protect the healer as mobs in that dungeon have a tendency to target the healer.
They agreed.
Our healer being a female BE helped a lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

After a couple of bumps we finished the dungeon.

Cheers.

1 Like

Finally, it’s that time of the year when changing my looks doesn’t cost a single copper! Made good use of it already :wink::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I did trial of style for the first time. Got “fun and flirty” category, ended up winning looking like this:

Not easy running the fun and flirty look with a plate class.

Getting the KT 2 hander from LFR skin to add to my collections.

4 Likes

So many good changes coming

5 Likes

someone just said when seeing Fatescripe “its the trust issue boss!”, which i found quite funny because its true.

3 Likes

If this counts as WoW related, reading the Cataclysm thead and seeing someone with delusions of grandeur that rival a certain Demon Hunter is quite amusing :grin:

Also, only one Flawless left for mount!

3 Likes

I’m happy to see all these great customization threads today, along with the many changes to current and old content. The atmosphere is nicer today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Reading about the changes they’re making, seemed like there are quite a few nice ones on the way!

3 Likes

Got egg number 10 finally for another Koritha mount making me hit 575 mounts now .

3 Likes

We had a brilliant raid night, atmosphere was great. No loot for me but I did get a pet.

3 Likes

Glad to hear Puny. what kind of pet? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/632584910749696001/882716290920353922/76a86d60ab72585f9c57886fbc6a938c.png?width=498&height=587

3 Likes

we can finelry try out PTR yay

1 Like

The NB females look great on the PTR, I’m not sure I’d want a male though :rofl:

6 Likes

I just logged on the PTR and my character looks even better than Alleria does. The blonde hair goes so well with the Green outfit im wearing.

Im legit crying tears of joy.

2 Likes

mine looks more like a dark elf from skyrim :rofl:

My character’s mog, nothing else.

2 Likes

Cool, I love Oblivion!

Edit: I had a try at making a Male Nightborne on PTR and I actually don’t hate it? With the squinted eye options they actually look pretty decent I think, as long as you pick one of the better faces. :laughing:

2 Likes

All that Warfront farming done during BFA is finally paying off.

Leveled recently:

• Orc Warlock.
  • Orc Hunter.

Currently leveling:

• Forsaken Warrior.
  • Forsaken Hunter.

They all look amazing in their Warfront sets.
I regret not investing more time to get the Forsaken shield and the Forsaken leather pants. :frowning_face:

Ironically had BFA been less drama centered and more conflict centered as the story of Warsong, Arathi Basin Battlegrounds, I would had actually liked it.

Edit: I already had a Forsaken Priest and a Orc Warrior from Vanilla.
The best thing about Warfront sets is that they come in 4 variations.

Cheers.

3 Likes