🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Hearing the news that mog from Korth daily’s drop rate has been improved.

5 Likes

I logged in PTR and tried new High Elf customization options, they look amazing and I will go now to farm gold for that race change!

3 Likes

Oh another one, I just logged in on my forgotten alt and for some reason she has 200k! xD

4 Likes

Even better! Less farming :smiley:

2 Likes

Logging out.

PTR is fun to play i enjoying it :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a Botanica nm run with the same exact group and roles twice in a row in two nights, and the lads are funny.
Especially our hunter, when we started to joke about everything being hunter loot, guess what, he won every single loot roll but one. That was 5 loot pieces in total, I got some plate item from Warp Splinter.

What were the odds for this? :laughing::laughing:

You know, like here…

2 Likes

I did a couple of 17s. I thought they are harder than they are probably. I guess it’s a matter of going slowly from all 16s to the first 17s because if you rush it you’ll be a newbie (unless it’s a good guild group that can readily jump 2 levels I guess).

thats why i play hunter i get all the loot :rofl:

1 Like

Trial of Style week is ending tomorrow.
I had lots of fun Transmogging my 23 characters and their specs.

Cheers.

3 Likes

My monk transmog, came up with this one just today and I think it’s pretty much done although not sure about the cloak.

Today with her I timed a 17 with 236, thought I would have died but surprisingly I didn’t die a single time. Hilarious group though, enhance shaman - ret - monk… at least tank didn’t run out of dispells.
An advice to anyone that has multiple CCs for first boss: if you’re pugging call who’s going to CC first and second add.

Got another piece of Korthia Venthyr transmog set reward from a daily quest.

4 Likes

I was leveling my mage through a random dungeon and this was how it ended, Its quite rare these days cause everyone leaves and rarely say hi or answer your own hi.

Legit this made my day, I wish we had more people who’d communicate, its makes the whole experience a thousand times better.

3 Likes

Seeing you in the necrolord coven on my other lock and /hugging you .

1 Like

Aww haha :heart: :laughing:

1 Like

Doing old raids and dungeons to get more transmogs, both BoP drops and greens I am missing.

2 Likes

Very simple by me, I like WotLK timewalking :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Getting 4 chars to 66 renown and 1 in each coven .

4 Likes

I rewatched a few old Nixxiom machinimas, and found this masterpiece.

I was rofl at the sneaking part, after the basement scene :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

HM new dungeon for the mount 566 :smiley:

2 Likes