šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Finding a friend could be our another reliable healer for our M plus nights

2 Likes

This video, seriously made me laugh so hard and made my day xD
Really recommend watching platinum wow stuff, they always wonā€™t fail to make you laugh or smile ^^

2 Likes

Mount 577 dropped after lots of years farming and lots of rage tears .

7 Likes

HOOGE GRATZ!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much the squeel was real haha just hope i didnt disturb next door :smiley:

1 Like

My houshold always knows when I get a mount Iā€™ve been farming for a long time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yesterday I timed my first 20 on this alt, TOP.
Some guildies came along with healer friend and we PUG a tank; tank as pretty chill. Good run.

1 Like

A pretty good three days.
Monday I got my 400th mount (Worldbreakerā€™s covenant mount) which goes nicely with the SP colour scheme. I canā€™t say as much about the achievement reward which is fluorescent green. If theyā€™re not adding more mount achievements, then the final one should be amazing.
Tuesday I managed my first layer 10 Torghast which made me very happy after dismal failures and horrible deaths before.
Today, there was a weird bug when the raid group attacking Morā€™geth phased out when he was at 18% and left me on my own. It didnā€™t go well. But then I did manage the kill with a group and finally got my first drop from him which turned out to be a trinket and replaced my one low ilvl bit of gear.
I wonder what Thursday and Friday will bring ā€¦

5 Likes

Finally some proper healer bracers from a very smooth Ramparts heroic!
And for the first time I didnā€™t get gibbed at all from aggro in a HC. :joy::joy:
All that remains is a good pair of gloves.

2 Likes

who?

asking for a friend.

:joy:

5 Likes

Finally !
I got an Azerite helmet ILV 111 on my main BE Hunter today. :partying_face:

Cheers

3 Likes

2 Likes

I was leveling my level 27 nelf rogue in outland with warmode on, she was in the Aldor hub in Shadowmoon Valley. I was tabbed out when I hear polymorph sounds. I go back and see a level 20 belf mage. I go into stealth and he probably panics, uses frost nova on me, and gets oneshot by the Aldor guards.

I didnā€™t have anything to really do so I boosted a bunch of lowbie guildies through Slave Pens. I was supposed to heal it, but basically I was doing all 3 rolesā€¦ it was real fun (Smite goes brrr) and no one died! :rofl:
I do pity our bear tank, it was his first time, so at the end I stayed to calm him down. In fact he did well regaining aggro left and right, I could say it was a true test for him. Win-win :woman_shrugging:

Oh, and I also found the forumersā€™ secret hideout, I mean, discord server. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Got home from working late the other day. Tired and wanted to do some dailies but decided to fly over to the maw. Checked the group finder to see a group up for fallen horse.
Couldnā€™t decide if i wanted to give it a go becuse the last few times i got invited moments before the kill or i just arrive a second too late.
But alas, no win without giving it a chance. Arrived at the location with fallen less than 30% hp and i got the only drop in the group. Felt good afterwards :smiley:

3 Likes

Finished the last of my Venthyr special events achievements \o/

8 Likes

nyeh! ā€¦fineā€¦i ll allow it.

5 Likes

Looking forward to the changes coming in 9.1.5 which will hopefully make alts more fun finally .

3 Likes

The roleplay community will certainly bloom with the new customizations coming for 9.1.5

i certainly will be spending many of my time roleplaying on my High elf ranger main, Wildhammer Shaman, and Nightborne mage.

I cant wait to see AD become more active again.

5 Likes

Some npc houses and those houses decorations.

1 Like