🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

2 Likes

I didn’t felt like doing anything today.
I grabed on the least geared of my Warriors and started doing tests like macros and what gear/enchants/gems she was missing.
Afterwards i queue for a normal BFA dungeon.

After being disapointed with the results, I grabed a better geared Warrior and queued for another BFA dungeon.

In the end, I found what theproblem was (macros/keybinds, wrong rings, enchants and gems) queued for another dungeon and it was much smother (things died more quickly).

Cheers.

4 Likes

Well done i hated doing that quest last night so slow :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s my addons or what but my map thinks the Shimmering Deep is in Dun Morogh. (character is horde, never been to Dun Morogh, has been to Thousand Needles)
https://i.imgur.com/vELTv9g.jpg

3 Likes

1 Like

After 4 failed runs, yesterday 2 and today 2, my last run of layer 2 was a succes. Thanks to advice from wowhead, i finally managed to clear that layer. Took me the entire day, but hey…it is done. On to layer 3…please not 4 times Mort’ regar. Pray for me :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m on my fourth char now doing that quest :laughing:

1 Like

Finally succeeded in getting 4 jewels or whatever they’re called in layer 10 Torghast. On to layer 11 I guess
I need to get more than +2 for time. I guess some classes are much quicker at finishing stuff.

6 Likes

If you ever need a hand i will glady come along .

2 Likes

Tonight, I dinged 55 on hunter alt which means a new arrow is available from the vendor.
Here’s the catch, I wanted to use up the old arrows as much as I could. Guess what? I fired the last shot at the very last mob I had to kill before the level up, which meant that after the turn-ins, I didn’t need to sell any arrows to make place for the new ones, neither I had to buy any more old ones to just dump them 5 minutes afterwards.
This is what I call efficiency! :pray::dart:

3 Likes

I can offer my help as well if you’d want, I know, unpopular opinion, but I kinda enjoy Torghast :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I do too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All the more reason to do it together, double the fun :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Finally, reached Outland on my huntard… can’t wait for a proper rotation at 62!

opens trash bin
dumps Arcane Shot

So long, friend :raising_hand_woman: well, maybe not, what will I dispel all those buffs with?

4 Likes
3 Likes

The nightmare is over!

Then went back to my stupid conservatory and… didn’t even know I could get this :sweat_smile:

< insert happy cat face >

6 Likes

Seeing Twilly return to the forums after all the negativity - All Hail the Spam King!!!

2 Likes

How much gold did you sacrifice at the altar of RNGesus? :flushed:

Where Twilly goes, happiness grows. :point_up:

2 Likes

Realising there are some mounts for anima that I can buy from my three alt covenants, but I will have to farm the anima.

1 Like

I did a 15 with a streamer today and a guildy, was actually fun but trash died too fast for ramping.
Then I did a 10 SoA and 12 SD with a friend, his boyfriend and PUGs; was really refreshing and enjoyable.

2 Likes