🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Terrible news, everyone, I didn’t get to heal the daily HC Slave Pens today…
But great news, everyone, the leader was kind enough to let me purge the naga in Holy flames!

(Hey… that rhymed! :sunglasses:)

I like my healer role, but I must admit… this felt great. And I saw it myself that the Smite build is indeed viable in TBC. Maybe I should consider meme builds on alts! :wink:

1 Like

Yay my first Korthia set is done!

I made a deal with a certain Loa :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

There is a secret hideout? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Super secret

1 Like

31 tries. it took me 31 tries to get the god damn, bloody, mist trinket. and then it didnt even drop for myself, someone else kindly gifted it to me…

7 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

if i keep up this speed on leveling alts what i do now i will have over 200 alts in level 60 when 9.1.5 comes out :rofl:

Not strictly WoW related but I do play WoW on it. Woke up this morning to find my Hubby had put in a wide screen monitor for me. I can see sooooo much now XD

1 Like

Folks saying that 9.1.5 gives them hope for 10.0.

First one down! Grab of the Twilight Grove (just 4 more to go - Venthyr have two)

https://i.imgur.com/jEw0J8U.png

3 Likes

1 Like

It turns out I don’t even need to heal as much if I can charm an elite healer to do it for me! (And a few trash mobs have remarkable AoE in Botanica.)

Cabal and Shadowmoon Acolytes make great menders for your party - just a heads up for fellow priests in TBC.

I know, not that rare, but I finally got the Kaldorei Nightsaber today, wanted it for a while now, still no luck with the other one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Mount 585 dropped today in Koritha the little Alien headed looking one .

2 Likes

The one Sand has a different name for?

1 Like

The one very one lol .

Nice! Gz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank i miss 3 covens .

Ky
NC
Vamps

Mounts from there .

1 Like

I’ve only recently started getting anima on alts to buy things, still haven’t got all the 5k anima mounts, think I got all the 7.5k ones now.

Still farming some drops as well.

1 Like